Latest Updated (13th October 2016); AIATSL Walk in Interview 2016 for Handyman & Stores Agent 160 Vacancies available at www.airindia.in
AIATSL Recruitment 2016
AIATSL is formally known as Air India Air Transport Services Limited which is going to appoint the eligible and talented candidates on the Handyman & Stores Agent vacancies. Candidates who are unemployed and searching the jobs then must apply for this AIATSL Recruitment 2016 because there are 160 total numbers of posts are vacant.
Candidates can apply by attending the walk-in-interview on the 13 & 14-10-2016. The candidates will be appointed on a Fixed Term contract basis in New Delhi. Candidates who are excited to apply they should need to collect the every detail about the job in the following description. The interview will be conducted at Office of Dy. GM – MM Materials Management Dept, GSD Building, IGIA T2, New Delhi – 110 037.
AIATSL Recruitment 2016 www.airindia.in
- Name of the Conducting Authority: AIATSL (Air India Air Transport Services Limited)
- Name of the Posts: Handyman & Stores Agent
- Total number of Posts: 160 Vacancies
- Selection Procedure: Group Discussion, Screening Test, Medical Examination.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 13 & 14-10-2016
- Official Website: www.airindia.in
Available Vacancies Details:
- Handyman: 95 Vacancies
- Stores Agent: 65 Posts
- Interview Date: 13 & 14-10-2016.
- Stores Agent Interview Timing: 09:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs.
- Handyman Interview Timing: 14:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs.
AIATSL Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
Air India Air Transport Services Limited is all set to organize the walk-in-interview on the 13 & 14-10-2016 for select the eligible and talented candidates for the Handyman & Stores Agent posts. Candidates who are eligible only they can apply for the AIATSL Recruitment 2016. The eligibility criteria of this recruitment are mentioned below.
- The candidate age must be less than 30 years to be eligible for the AIATSL Recruitment 2016.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 03 years for OBC category and 9 years for ST/ SC category candidates.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the 10th from an authorized school/ board and also have some relevant experience.
- Aspirants must have completed their Graduation in any related subject from an authorized university/ institution.
- Candidates should also possess the knowledge of typing.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of following rounds:-
- GD (Group Discussion)
- Screening Test
- Medical Examination
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for General, OBC categories candidates, and other candidates don’t need to pay anything.
- Candidates should be paid the application fee via demand draft in favor of Air India Air Transport Services Ltd, payable at Mumbai.
Procedure to Apply for AIATSL Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are excited to apply they should need to read the following steps carefully. The below steps will help you to apply. Candidates must attend the interview on the specified date and time.
- Candidates who are eligible they need to log on to the Air India Air Transport Services Limited.
- Check out the career page and search the AIATSL Recruitment 2016
- Open the notification and take a look at the details and download the application form.
- Enter the necessary details in the application form and attach the scanned copies of the required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application fee through DD and take the printout of the complete application form.
- At last, click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Official Website: www.airindia.in