Latest Update (06th April 2017): All India Institute of Medical Science Jodhpur has released AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates can Download AIIMS Grade II Medical Hall Ticket Call Letter 2017 at www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Jodhpur AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017
All India Institute of Medical Science Jodhpur has published an AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 for the posts of Staff Nurse. Candidates who have applied for the AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Recruitment by submitting the application form before the 31-10-2016 they can download the admit card from the official website i.e. www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
AIIMS Jodhpur Grade II Medical Hall Ticket
Candidates who have completed their qualification and now searching the government job in the staff nurse department then must apply for this recruitment. The application form can be downloaded from the main site which is www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. Candidates can grab the other details regarding this job notification in the below sections. The Jodhpur AIIMS Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 has been released on 14th March 2017 and examination will be conducted on 25th March 2017.
www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in Grade 1-2 Call Letter
- Name of the Conducting Authority: All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur
- Name of the Available Posts: Staff Nurse
- Total Number of Vacancies: 550 Posts
- Salary Package: Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
- Last date to Apply Online: 31st October 2016
- Admit Card Release Date: 14th March 2017
- Examination Date: 25th March 2017
- Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Exam Eligibility
AIIMS stands for All India Institute of medical Science which is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the Staff Nurse positions. The main purpose to organize the AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Recruitment is to select those persons who are eligible and deserving for the available positions. Candidates must download the AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 before going to attend the examination because the invigilators will check all applicants admit card on the day of examination.
Candidates who are going to apply they should be eligible for the vacant posts. The eligibility conditions of this recruitment notice are described below.
Required Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be qualified the Matriculation from an authorized University/ institution.
- The other details about the education qualification are available on the authorized advertisement.
- Candidates who are going to apply their age must be greater than 18 and should be below than 30 Years to be eligible for the Staff Nurse Vacancies.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates 03 years to OBC and 05 years for SC/ST category and 10 years for PWD category candidates as per the rules.
- The Written Examination will be organized by the All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur authority persons.
- The selected candidates will receive the salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- should be paid through online mode at the time of submission of on-line application.
- There is no application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women categories candidates.
AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Exam Dates
|AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Admit Card Release Date||14th March 2017|
|AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Examination Date||25th March 2017|
Procedure to Apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Recruitment
Those candidates are eligible only they can apply for this vacancy. Candidates who are going to apply they should need to read the following steps very carefully and then apply online. Aspirants need to submit the online application form before the 23-10-2016; otherwise, your application forms will not be accepted.
- First of all, candidates will need to browse the All India Institute of Medical Science, Jodhpur official site.
- Then go to the recruitment section and find out the AIIMS Jodhpur Staff Nurse Recruitment
- After that read the all given instructions carefully and take all details.
- Pay the application fee and fill up the application form with the appropriate details.
- Take the hard copy of the complete filled application form and hit the submit button and the form will be submitted.