Latest updated (26th October 2016): Air India Vacancies 2016 Apply for Technician 961 Posts @ airindia.in
Air India Technician Recruitment 2016
Candidates can gain the Air India Technician Recruitment 2016 notification details in the following article. Candidates who want to get appointed in the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) then here is the golden chance for you to getting selected through this job notice. Candidates must read this full article because we put the each and every information about the vacancy. Air India Engineering Services Limited is going to recruit the eligible and skilled candidates for the Aircraft Technician Posts. There are 961 total numbers of positions are available, so job seekers don’t miss this chance and apply before the 30-09-2016. Candidates can submit the application form which is available on the official website i.e. www.airindia.in.
Airindia.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Association: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
- Name of the Posts: Aircraft Technician
- Total number of Available Positions: 961 Vacancies
- Apply Method: Online Application Form
- Pay Scale: Rs.17,680/- per month
- Starting Date to Submit Online Application: 20-08-2016
- Closing date to submit the Online Application: 30-09-2016
- End Date to Submit the Application Printout: 31-10-2016
- Official Site: www.airindia.in
Category Wise Available Vacancies:
- General Category: 489 Vacancies
- Other Backward Class (OBC) Category: 258 Posts
- Schedule Class (SC): 143 Posts
- Schedule Tribe (ST): 71 Posts
Air India Aircraft Technician Recruitment
Air India Engineering Services Limited has published an AIESL Recruitment 2016 notification for fulfilling the 961 posts of Aircraft Technician. The main purpose to conduct this recruitment is to find out the suitable candidates for the available posts. Candidates must read the age limits, education criteria and process to apply in the below sections.
- Candidate age must be above than 18 years and should be less than 28 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable 3 years for Other Backward Class (OBC) category candidates and 5 years for SC, ST category candidates as per the government norms.
Required Education Qualification
- Candidates who want to get appointed to the vacant post they should hold the AME Diploma or Certificate (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) from an institution which is affiliated by the DGCA under the Rule 113B.
- Aspirants must also have qualified the diploma or degree (Mechanical or Aircraft or Instrumentation, etc) in the related field.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as an application fee.
- Aspirants should pay the by online mode using SBI Bank Challan only.
- Candidates who belong from the SC or ST, EX-Serviceman categories they have don’t have to the application fee.
- The Air India Engineering Services Limited authority persons will select the candidates on the basis of Written Exam.
- The appointed candidates will receive the Rs.17,680/- salary per month by the Indian Government.
Air India Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are willing to apply they need to read the following steps. The below we discuss the applying procedure which will help the aspirants to apply online.
- First of all, aspirants who have the eligibility criteria then need to access the Air India Engineering Services Limited authorized site.
- Then go to the “Career” page and find out the Air India Technician Recruitment 2016
- Read the vacant notice carefully and hit on “Apply Online” button.
- After that provide the Name, Address, category, Gender, etc details and click on the submit button.
- Upload the required certificates Xerox copies and pay the prescribed application fee.
- Collect the hard copy of the application form for the constant use.