Latest Update (11th April 2017): Air India Limited will issue Air India Cabin Crew Call Letter 2016-17. Interested Candidates can Download 54 Air India Limited Cabin Crew Admit Card 2017 at www.airindia.com
Air India Cabin Crew Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are looking for the Air India Limited Vacancy we have great news for them because we are going to describe the Air India Limited Cabin Crew Hall Ticket 2017 details in the below description. Candidates who are unemployed they should need to take a look on the below sections and apply online at www.airindia.com.
Air India Limited Hall Ticket 2017
Air India Limited will release Air India Cabin Crew Admit Card 2017 for the posts of Cabin Crew. There are numerous vacancies are available in which eligible and talented candidates will be hired. Candidates who have applied for the Cabin Crew posts by sending the online applications before 23rd December 2016 they can download the admit card from the official web portal.
www.airindia.com Recruitment Admit Card
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Air India Limited|
|Name of the Vacant Post||Cabin Crew|
|Total Numbers of Available Posts||Numerous Vacancies|
|Apply Deadline||23rd December 2016|
|Employment Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35075/- Per Month|
Air India Limited Recruitment Exam Eligibility Criteria
Air India Limited is inviting the application form through online by regarding the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016-17. The main reason to organize this recruitment is to fulfill the 54 Cabin Crew Positions. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected in the Air India Limited because it is one of the best Airlines in the world.
Candidates who want to apply they should need to submit their Air India Limited Application Form before the 23rd December 2016. Only eligible candidates can apply for the Air India Limited Vacancy 2016-17. You can gain the eligibility conditions details in the below sections.
- Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 27 years to be eligible for the Air India Limited Jobs 2016-17.
- Those candidates are belonging to the SC (Schedule Class)/ST (Schedule Tribe) they will have 05 Years age relaxation and 03 years age relaxation for the OBC (Other Backward Class) categories.
- Aspirants who want to apply they have qualified the 10+2 from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates should possess the 3 years Degree / Diploma (Hotel Management and Catering Technology) from recognized University/ Institution.
The selection of the candidates will be completed on the basis of following rounds:-
- Written Test
- Group Dynamics
- Personality Assessment Test (GD & PAT).
- The selection candidates will get the pay scale of Rs. 35075/- Per Month.
- Selected aspirants will be appointed at All Over India.
- The application fee is Rs.1500/- for General & OBC Category communities.
- There is no fee for SC (Schedule Class)/ST (Schedule Tribe) categories.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Exam Dates:
- Starting Date to submit the Online Applications Form: 30th November 2016
- Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form: 23rd December 2016
- Air India Cabin Crew Hall Ticket Release Date: Update Soon
- Air India Cabin Crew Examination Date: Update Soon
Steps to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2016-17
- Willing aspirants need to open the Air India Limited official website.
- Then check out the Air India Limited Career section and find out the Cabin Crew notification.
- Open the notice and then take a look at the eligibility criteria details.
- Now click on the Air India Cabin Crew Apply Online button and application will open on your computer screen.
- Fill up the form with the mandatory details and upload the scanned copies of the related certificates.
- Pay the application fee and also upload the photograph/ signature.
- Get the printout of the completed application form and click on the submit button.
Here we provide the Air India Cabin Crew Admit Card 2017 details. Candidates who want to get more details about the latest admit card, answer key, result, and recruitment then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site regularly.