Latest Update (31st May 2017): Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the AP Public Service Commission Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017. You can Download 611 ASO Call Letter at www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Degree Lecturer Hall Ticket 2017
In this article, we are going to provide the Andhra Pradesh Degree Lecturer Admit Card 2017 details. Candidates who are looking for the AP Latest Government Lecturer Vacancy details then must read the following details in which we described the every single information about the job notification. Interested candidates can apply online at www.psc.ap.gov.in.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Hall Ticket 2017
APPSC is formally known as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission which has published an AP ASO Recruitment Admit Card 2017 notification from the posts of 611 Lecturer/ Asst Statistical Officer/ Assistant Director/ Clinical Psychologist and Assistant Chemist. Candidates who want to apply they should need to submit their application form before the 28th January 2017.
www.psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Degree Lecturer|
|Total Numbers of Vacant Posts||611 Vacancies|
|Category of the Job||Government Job|
|Location of the Employment||Telangana State|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC Degree Lecturer Notification
|Serial Number||Department Name||Total Posts|
|1.||Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service||504 Vacancies|
|2.||Asst Statistical Officer in A.P Economics & Statistical Subordinate Service||95 Vacancies|
|3.||Assistant Director in A.P Economics & Statistical Service||08 Vacancies|
|4.||Clinical Psychologist in Government Medical Colleges, Nellore||02 Vacancies|
|5.||Assistant Chemist in A.P. Ground Water Services||02 Vacancies|
Andhra Pradesh Assistant Director Recruitment 2017
The APPSC Lecturer Online Application Form is invited from the eligible and talented candidates for full fill the 611 Andhra Pradesh ASO Vacancy. Candidates don’t miss this great opportunity because there are 611 total numbers of vacancies are vacant in which eligible candidates will be appointed.
- Candidates should be completed their Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in the related field from an authorized University.
- You can download the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification for getting the each and every detail about the qualification.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 42 years to be eligible for Andhra Pradesh ASO Vacancy 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the rules and regulations.
Candidates will be hired on the basis of Written Examination/ Documents Verification/ Personal Interview which will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The application fee is Rs. 250/- General/ OBC (Other Backward Class) categories.
- For other categories candidates, application charge is Rs. 120/-.
- You can submit the application fee through online mode.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Important Dates
|Events Name||Essential Dates|
|APPSC Notification Release Date||28th December 2016|
|Start Date to submit the Online Application Form||29th December 2016|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application form||28th January 2017|
|APPSC Degree Lecturer Online Main Examination||06th June 2017|
|APPSC Degree Lecturer Computer Admit Card Date||Released|
Process to Apply Online for APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are going to apply they should need to have a look in the following section.
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official website.
- Then look out the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification section and open the advertisement.
- Now grab the eligibility criteria details and click on the Andhra Pradesh ASO Apply Online
- Fill up the online application form according to the prescribed format and attach the Xerox copies.
- Now get the hard copy of the duly filled application form and pay the application fee.
- At last, check all information and click on the submit button.