Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will release the APPSC Recruitment Exam Result 2017. Applicants can Download the Andhra Pradesh 279 Surveyor Scorecard at www.psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Surveyor Result 2017
Candidates who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Andhra Pradesh State then we have a good news for them, they can collect the APPSC Surveyor Result 2017 details in the below sections. All the candidates who had appeared the examination can download the result from the official website of APPSC at www.psc.ap.gov.in. We provide the each and every detail regarding the scorecard on the below sections.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Surveyor Result 2017
Earlier Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job notification for APPSC Recruitment on its official website. A large no. of applicants had applied for the vacant posts and appeared in the written examination and now they all are seeking for the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Result 2017 here and there on the internet. All the candidates who had appeared in the examination they can download the result from the official website of APPSC.
psc.ap.gov.in Recruitment Result 2017 Detail
|Name of the Organisation||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Assistant Architectural Draughtsman (07 Posts), Surveyor (13 Posts), Deputy Surveyor (259 Posts)|
|Total Number of Posts||279 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Category of the Job||State Government Jobs|
|Location of the Employment||Across Andhra Pradesh State|
|Selection Process||Screening Test/ Main Examination/ Computer Based Test/ Mock Test/ Written Examination/ Verification/ Interview|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC Surveyor Recruitment Exam Dates:
|Events Name||Key Dates|
|Starting Date to Submit the Online Application Form||23rd December 2016|
|Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form||22nd January 2017|
|End Date to Deposit the Application Fee||22nd January 2017|
|Main Examination Date||03rd March 2017|
|Hall Tickets Download Date||07 days before Exam Date|
|Result Release On||Available Shortly|
Andhra Pradesh Deputy Surveyor Result 2017
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has circulated an APPSC Surveyor Recruitment 2017 notification for fulfilling the Assistant Architectural Draughtsman (07 Posts), Surveyor (13 Posts), Deputy Surveyor (259 Posts). The main reason to organize this recruitment is to appoint those candidates who are eligible and deserving for the vacant posts. Candidates can download their Andhra Pradesh Surveyor Scorecard 2017 by using roll number, name and date of Birth from the official site of APPSC.
APPSC Assistant Architectural Draughtsman Recruitment
Candidates should need to know that only those candidates can apply for the AP Surveyor Recruitment 2017 who has the eligibility criteria. You can grab the eligibility conditions in the following description and can also download the advertisements.
- Aspirants should hold the Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in the related discipline from an authorized institution and university.
- Candidates should download the notification from the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission official site.
- The age of the candidate must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 42 years to be eligible for APPSC Surveyor Vacancy 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 05 years for SC/ ST and BCs & 10 years for PH categories as per the notification.
- The appointment of the applicants will be done on the basis of Screening Test/ Main Examination/ Computer Based Test/ Mock Test/ Written Examination/ Verification/ Interview
- Applicants will have to be qualified in all rounds for getting hired on Vacant Posts.
Steps to Apply for APPSC Surveyor Recruitment 2017
Below we describe the steps to apply online. Candidates who are going to apply online they should need to take a look at the below instructions. You can easily apply for the vacant posts with the use of below procedure.
- First of all, aspirants should need to open the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission recognized portal.
- After that go to the recruitment zone and find out the APPSC Notification 2017.
- Open the notification and take a deep look at the details carefully.
- Now click on the applied button and fill up the APPSC Online Application Form with appropriate details.
- Attach the scanned copies of the qualifications certificates and submit the application fee.
- Now check all details and get the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- At last, press on the submit button and form will be submitted.
Download APPSC Surveyor Result 2017
Candidates who want to download the APPSC Surveyor Result 2017 they can download the result by visiting the official website of APPSC that is www.psc.ap.gov.in. Then, click on the APPSC Deputy Surveyor Result 2017 download link. Now, fill all the asked details in the provided space. After that click on the submit button result will generate on the monitor screen of the candidates. Candidates can download it and keep it safely for further use.
Here we discuss the APPSC Surveyor Recruitment Result 2017 information which is very important for those candidates with want to get appointed to the government jobs in Andhra Pradesh State. Candidates who want to collect the latest government, jobs, admit card, syllabus then bookmarks our website. Our team of professionals updates this site regularly with the use of official advertisement. You can also share all information with your friends and colleagues on other websites.