Latest Update (19th June 2017): Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam will release Assam TET Application Form 2017. candidates can Apply Online at www.rmsaassam.in
Assam TET Notification 2017
In this article, we are going to share the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2017 details in the below sections of the article. Candidates who are preparing for the TET examination & want to apply then have a look at the following details which is given in this article. We provide the each & every detail regarding the Assam TET Notification & you can apply online at the official website of Assam TET i.e. www.rmsaassam.in.
Assam TET Application Form 2017
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam published the notification for Assam TET Exam 2017. Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 will be organized for the selection of graduate teachers for Secondary School Education of the state of Assam through Assam TET Recruitment 2017. Those candidates, who have completed their B.Ed, & want to apply for government teacher jobs in Assam, they have to qualify Assam TET examination 2017. Assam TET 2017 Application form for Graduate Teachers vacancies has commenced from February 2017. Interested candidates, can apply online for Assam TET Notification 2017 through an official website.
www.rmsaassam.in TET Application Form
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam|
|Name of the Examination||Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Posts Name||Primary Teacher and Upper Primary Teacher|
|Commencing Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Closing Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Examination Level||State Level Exam|
Assam TET Application Form 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear in the Assam TET Examination 2017 they should read the below criteria details very carefully then apply online for the Assam TET Application Form.
- Applicants should have to be completed their Bachelor/ Master Degree in the relevant field from any recognized University/ Institution.
- Applicants who have qualified the Diploma they can also apply for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
- Applicants must have scored minimum 50 % marks in their 12thclass & 40 percentage marks for SC/ST categories.
Upper Primary Teacher:
- Applicants have qualified the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from any recognized University/ Institution they can fill up the Assam TET Application Form 2017
- Contenders should have scored minimum 50 % marks in their qualifying degree.
- Minimum age limit for the applicants is 18 years & maximum age limit of the candidate is 38 years for Assam TET Examination 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules and regulations.
Assam TET Application Fee:
- The application form fee is Rs. 400/- for Unreserved category applicants.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of following rounds which will be conducted by the examination authority.
- OMR based Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Procedure to Apply for the Assam TET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply by submitting the application form with the help of given step in the below section.
- First of all, candidates should need to browse the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam official site.
- Then have a look on the homepage notification & search the Assam TET Notification
- Press on the appropriate link & grab the all necessary details.
- Now download the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2017& fill all the asked details such as name, DOB etc.
- Attach the documents Xerox copies & pay the application form fee.
- Now get the hard copy of the application form & click on the submit button and submit the form.