Latest Update (17th April 2017): Nuclear Recycle Board, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released the BARC Admit Card 2017 Download UDC Stipendiary Trainee Technician Hall Ticket at www.barc.gov.in
BARC UDC Trainee Admit Card 2017
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the jobs on the internet because we are going to describe the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Employment details. Candidates should need to read the full article for getting the BARC Admit Card 2017 information. Candidates can download the Admit Card at www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
BARC Admit Card 2017
Earlier, BARC Recruitment Notification 2017 has been revealed by the Government of India, Nuclear Recycle Board, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) for the posts of 168 Technician, UDC, Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates had applied for the BARC Recruitment 2017 through online application form. Now, all the candidates are eagerly waiting for the BARC Admit Card 2017. Applied candidates can download the BARC UDC Stipendiary Trainee Hall Ticket 2017 at the official website of BARC by using registration number, name and Date of Birth for getting the Admit Card.
www.barcrecruit.gov.in Admit Card 2017
|Name of the Organization||Government of India, Nuclear Recycle Board, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of the Available Posts||Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk vacancies|
|Total numbers of Available Posts||168 Vacancies|
|Admit Card Release on||Available|
|BARC Official Website||www.barcrecruit.gov.in|
BARC Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Posts||
Total Posts: 168 Positions
|A.||Stipendiary Trainee Category –II||86 Vacancies|
|1.||Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP)||32 Vacancies|
|2.||Laboratory Assistant||06 Vacancies|
|7.||Instrument Mechanic||05 Vacancies|
|8.||Electronic Mechanic||02 Vacancies|
|C.||Upper Division Clerk||10 Vacancies|
BARC Exam 2017 Dates
|Online Application Submission Starting Date||07th January 2017|
|Online Application Submission Closing Date||31st January 2017|
|Written Exam Date||Updated Soon|
BARC UDC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
BARC stands for Bhabha Atomic Research Centre which is inviting the application form through online mode from 07-01-2017 to 31-01-2017 for the posts of Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk, etc. The main reason to conduct BARC Recruitment 2017 is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the available positions.
- Stipendiary Trainee Category –II: Candidates age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 22 years to be eligible for the BARC Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy.
- Technician/ C (Boiler Operator): Aspirants age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
- Upper Division Clerk: candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age must be 27 years.
- Stipendiary Trainee: Candidate should have qualified the HSC in Science stream with a minimum 60% marks.
- Technician/C (Boiler Operator): Aspirants must have completed SSC + I Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate distributed by the Competent Authority.
- UDC (Upper Division Clerk): Candidates should hold Graduation Degree (Arts, Science or Commerce) from an authorized University/ Institution.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of below sections:-
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General/ OBC categories.
- Other category candidates application fee is null.
- Candidates should submit their application fee via the three-fold challan in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Download for BARC UDC Admit Card 2017?
Eligible Candidates had applied for this recruitment by submitting their application form. Submit the form before the end dates. All the candidates can download the admit card from the official website of BARC. Here, we mentioned some easy steps for your convenience.
- Go to the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) official website.
- Find out the BARC Admit Card 2017 link and open the link in the next tab.
- Then, fill all the asked detail in the given space.
- Candidates can submit all the details by click on the submit tab button.
- After that, admit card will appear on the monitor screen of the candidate.
- Candidates can Take the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safely for examination use.