Bharat Coking Coal Limited Junior Overman Hall Ticket 2017 Download Mining Sirdar Admit Card at www.bccl.gov.in
BCCL Mining Sirdar Admit Card 2017
Hey Guys, are you waiting for the BCCL Vacancy Admit Card 2017? We have good news for all those applicants who want to do a job in BCCL department. In this article, we provide all the details related to the BCCL Junior Overman Hall Ticket 2017 in the below section of the article. All the applicants can read this article and grab all the relevant details from here. Then, applicants can apply and download the admit card for the vacant posts from the official website of BCCL that is www.bccl.gov.in.
BCCL Junior Overman Hall Ticket 2017
Bharat Coking Coal Limited has recently published an employment notification for 711 Mining Sirdar & Junior Overman Posts in the BCCL Department. BCCL has invited the application from the eligible and talented applicants for the BCCL Recruitment 2017 for the various posts in the department. All the interested and eligible candidates have applied online for the recruitment through official website of BCCLbefore 31st January 2017 they can download the at the Bharat Coking Coal Limited Admit Card from the official website.
www.bccl.gov.in Recruitment Admit Card
|Organization Name||Bharat Coking Coal Limited|
|Information About||BCCL Recruitment Admit Card 2017|
|No. of Posts Available||711 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
|BCCL Official website||www.bccl.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Coking Coal Ltd. Recruitment 2017
All the applicants can check all the eligibility criteria, important dates, and how to apply from here.
- For Overseer Post: Applicants must have completed Matriculation & Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized Board/University.
- For Junior Overman Post: Candidates must have Diploma in Mining Engineering, Valid Gas Testing Certificate, Valid Overman certificate & valid First Aid Certificate.
- For Mining Sirdar: Applicants must have Mining Sirdar Certificate & Valid First Aid Certificate from the recognized Board/University.
Age Limitation as on 7th July 2017:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- Age relaxation applicable for the reserved category applicants.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates is based on are as follows:
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination and
- Final Selection
Application Form Fee:
- The OBC & General applicants application fee will be 200/-. Applicants will have to pay application form fee through debit card/Credit Card/Net banking.
- No fee can be charged from SC/ST Category Candidates.
BCCL Recruitment Important Dates 2017
|Commencing Date of Online Application Form||09th January 2017|
|Deadline Date Online of Application Form||31st January 2017|
|BCCL Mining Sirdar Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|BCCL Mining Sirdar Examination Date||Update Soon|
Steps to Download BCCL Mining Sirdar Admit Card 2017
All the eligible candidates can apply for the BCCL Mining Sirdar 2017 Recruitment for the 711 vacant posts in the BCCL department. Candidates can apply for the BCCL Recruitment at the official website. For applying for the vacant posts you must need to follow the given easy steps which are given below in the article.
- Firstly, all the interested aspirants should visit the North Bharat Coking Coal Limited official website i.e. www.bccl.gov.in.
- After that hit on “Recruitment” link from the homepage.
- Then, choose link of the BCCL Recruitment Admit Card 2017 & click on it.
- After that, open the official notification & read it carefully.
- Then, fill up the all details carefully and click on the submit button.
- Take the print of the admit card and keep it safe for future use.
Here, in this article, we mentioned all the details about the BCCL Mining Sirdar Hall Ticket 2017 Download in the above description of the article. All the eligible candidates can apply for the vacant post in the BCCL Department from the official website of BCCL.