Latest Update (15th April 2017): Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited will release the BHEL Bhopal ITI Apprentice Hall Ticket 2017 very soon via online process. Candidates can Download BHEL Recruitment Hall Ticket from the main site at www.bhelbpl.co.in
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Admit Card 2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is all set to upload the BHEL Bhopal ITI Apprentice Admit Card 2017 notification for the posts of Graduate Apprentices & Diploma Apprentices. There are 738 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed on the basis of their talent and ability. Candidates can download the admit card from the official web portal i.e. www.bhelbpl.co.in.
BHEL Apprentice ITI Apprentice Hall Ticket
Candidates who have qualified the Degree/ Diploma and unemployed then they should need to apply for this recruitment. The main purpose to organize the BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Exam 2017 is to appoint those candidates who deserve for the posts. Candidates can apply by sending the application form before the last date i.e. 31st January 2017. The BHEL Bhopal ITI Apprentice Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded very shortly by the officials.
www.bhelbpl.co.in Recruitment Admit Card
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices|
|Total Numbers of Positions||738 Vacancies|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Location of the Employment||Bhopal|
|Application Procedure||Online Mode|
|BHEL Official Website||www.bhelbpl.co.in|
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Exam Dates
|Online Application Submission Start Date||01st January 2017|
|Online Application Submission End Date||31st January 2017|
|Admit Cars Status||Update Soon|
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Vacancy 2017
BHEL Bhopal Graduate Apprentice Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Electrical Engineer||43 Posts|
|2.||Civil Engineer||03 Posts|
|3.||Information Technology||01 Post|
|5.||Instrumentation Technology||01 Post|
|6.||Industrial Engineer||07 Posts|
|7.||Computer Science and Application||04 Posts|
|8.||Chemical Engineer||01 Posts|
|9.||Electrical and Electronics Engineer||03 Posts|
|10.||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer||13 Posts|
|11.||Mechanical Engineer||60 Posts|
BHEL Bhopal Diploma Apprentice Jobs
|Sr. No.||Department Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer||02 Posts|
|2.||Modern Office Mgmt.||20 Posts|
|3.||Civil Engineer||05 Posts|
|4.||Mechanical Engineer||40 Posts|
|5.||Electrical Engineer||24 Posts|
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Call Letter 2017
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is inviting the application form for the BHEL Bhopal Apprentice 2017 in which 299 Graduate Apprentices & Diploma Apprentices posts are available. Candidates have a great opportunity to get selected for the Apprentices posts, so job seekers don’t miss this chance and must apply before the last date. Candidates can Download BHEL Bhopal ITI Apprentice Hall Ticket by entering the required details such as name, registration number, and date of birth.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment Exam Eligibility
Those candidates are going to apply for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment Exam they should need to collect the eligibility criteria details first and then apply online. Those candidates will not have the eligibility criteria their application form will not be accepted by the authority persons. Below you can check the eligibility conditions details and you can also download the full advertisement from the official website.
- Candidate age should be greater than 14 years and must be less than 25 years to be eligible for BHEL Bhopal Jobs 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable to the candidates as per the rules and regulations.
- Those candidates have completed the Under Graduation Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in the related field from an authorized University/ Institution they can apply for this recruitment.
- Candidate minimum marks should 70 percentages in their qualifying Degree/ Diploma.
- Those aspirants will be selected on the Graduate Apprentices p[osts they will receive the salary of Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
- Candidates will get the Rs. 4000/- Per Month salary amount if they will be hired on the posts of Technician Apprentices.
Process to Apply Online for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- First of all, aspirants need to open the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited authorized site.
- Then take a look at the BHEL Notification 2017 section and find out the advertisement.
- Now hit on the BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Advertisement and take a look at the eligibility conditions details.
- Produce the details in the application form and pay the application charges.
- Now upload the photograph, signature and other required documents Xerox copies.
- Check the all filling details and collect the hard copy of the complete form for further use.
- At last, click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.