Latest Update (13th April 2017): State Government of Bihar will release the Bhojpur District Teacher Call Letter 2017 Download 946 Teacher Admit Card at www.bhojpur.bih.nic.in
Bhojpur District Teacher Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are searching the government in the Bhojpur District then we have a good news for them because we are going to provide the Bhojpur District Teacher Hall Ticket 2017 notification details. Candidates must take the each and every details about the job notification and then apply online for the Teacher Posts through official website i.e. www.bhojpur.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Teacher Recruitment Hall Ticket
The application forms are invited from the suitable and talented candidates by the State Government of Bihar for fulfilling the 946 suitable aspirants for the Teacher vacancies. The candidates will be appointed in the Secondary and Senior Secondary Government Schools of Bhojpur District. Candidates can apply by submitting the online application form. The Bihar Teacher Exam Admit Card 2017 will be released through online mode and candidates can download it from the official website.
Bhojpur District Teacher Admit Card
- Name of the Organization: District Education Officer, Bhojpur
- Vacant Posts Name: Teacher (Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher)
- Number of Vacant Positions: 946 Vacancies
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- Official Web Address: www.bhojpur.bih.nic.in
Bhojpur Teacher Vacancy 2017
Department Name Secondary Teacher Posts Sr.Sec. Teacher Post
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Koilwar 4 Posts 5 Posts
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Bihiya 3 Posts 1 Post
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Shahpur 5 Posts 6 Posts
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Ara 45 Posts 22 Posts
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Piro 3 Posts 11 Posts
Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Jagdishpur 4 Posts 1 Post
Bhojpur Zila Parishad 417 Posts 419 Posts
Total 481 465
Bhojpur District Teacher Exam Admit Card
District Education Officer has published a Bhojpur District Teacher Exam Call Letter notice for appointment of the Teacher (Secondary & Higher Secondary Teacher) vacancies. Job seekers don’t miss this golden opportunity for getting hired on the Teacher posts and must apply before the end dates. The eligibility criteria for this recruitment are mentioned below which is very important for those candidates who are thinking to apply. TO Download Bihar Teacher Admit Card 2017 candidates will require some information like name, registration number, and date of birth.
- Candidate should have completed high school/ +2 from a recognized institution/ board.
- Aspirants must also have qualified the bachelor degree/master degree / B.Ed in the related field from an authorized university.
- Candidates who are going to apply their age must be greater than 18 years to be eligible for the Bhojpur District Teacher Recruitment.
- The other age relaxation will be provided to the applicants as per the rules and regulations of the conducting authority.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Personal Interview.
- The Written Test/ Personal Interview will be conducted by the District Education Officer authority persons.
Steps to Download Bhojpur District Teacher Admit Card 2017
Candidates who have the eligibility criteria only they can apply for this recruitment, otherwise, the authority persons will cancel your application forms. Candidates who are going to apply they must read the below steps which will help the candidates to apply.
- First of all, candidate’s need to browse the District Education Officer, Bhojpur recognized the site.
- Then check out the lasts notification section and looking for the job notification.
- Now choose the Bhojpur District Teacher Admit Card 2017 option and open that on another web page.
- Read the all given instructions carefully and fill up the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of the document such as high school/ intermediate/ diploma/ degree.
- Pay the application fee which is available in the official notification.
- Get the hard copy of the application form for the constant use.
- Click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.