Latest Update (19th December 2016): BSSC Municipal Manager Jobs 2016-17 Apply for 152 Vacancies at www.bssc.bih.nic.in
BSSC Manager Recruitment 2016
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has revealed BSSC Municipal Manager Recruitment 2016 for the posts of 152 Municipal Manager Vacancies. Candidates who are finding the jobs on the internet they should have the great opportunity and you can apply online before the 19th December 2016.
BSSC Municipal Manager Jobs 2016
Candidates can apply for the BSSC Manager Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form which is available at official website i.e. www.bssc.bih.nic.in. This is a State Government Job and the selected candidates will be appointed in Bihar State Government Organizations as a Municipal Manager.
|Name of the Commission||BSSC (Bihar Staff Selection Commission)|
|Name of the Available Position||Municipal Manager|
|Total numbers of Vacant Posts||152 Vacancies|
|How to Apply||Online Application Form|
|Location of the Job||Bihar State|
|Category of the Employment||State Government Jobs|
|Deadline||19th December 2016|
BSSC Upcoming Vacancy
|Available Post Name||Vacancy Details|
|Schedule Class (SC)||Schedule Tribe (ST)||Most backward category||Backward category||Backward class (women)||Unreserved Candidates|
BSSC Municipal Manager Recruitment 2016
BSSC (Bihar Staff Selection Commission) is inviting the application form through online mode for the posts of 152 Bihar Municipal Manager Recruitment 2016. Job seekers who want to utilize this great chance they have time to apply for this vacancy from 21st November 2016 to 19th December 2016.
Those candidates are going to apply for the BSSC Municipal Manager Recruitment 2016 they should need to read the below details carefully and apply online. Those candidates will not have the eligibility criteria they cannot apply.
- Candidate age should be greater than 21 years to be eligible for the BSSC Manager Vacancy 2016.
- The category wise upper age is mentioned below:-
|Category Name||Upper Age Limits|
|General category (Male)||37 years|
|General category (Female)||40 years|
|OBC (Other Backward Class) Category||40 years|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)/SC (Schedule Class) Category||42 years|
- Aspirants must have completed their MBA/ Post Graduate (Public Administration/ PGDM/Municipal Management) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more information, you can also download the BSSC Municipal Manager Notification 2016.
The category wise application charges details are described below
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General Category/OBC (Other Backward Class)||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ST (only for Bihar Resident Candidates)||Rs. 200/-|
|Residents who are out of Bihar (of all category)||Rs. 750/-|
|Handicapped People||Rs. 200/-|
|Submit Method||Online: Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking|
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Written Exam Performance candidates will be appointed on the Municipal Manager Posts.
- The selected candidates will receive the salary of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/–.
- The salary will be given to the appointed candidates in monthly wise.
BSSC Municipal Manager Recruitment Dates
|Online Application Form Submission Starting Date||21st November 2016|
|BSSC Online Application Form End Date||19th December 2016|
|Application Fee by challan Submission Closing Date||20th December 2016|
|Online Application Fee Submission Last Date||23rd December 2016|
Steps to Apply for BSSC Municipal Manager Recruitment 2016
Willing candidates can apply online for the Manager posts with the help of below steps.
- Go to the Bihar Staff Selection Commission official web portal.
- Check out the BSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification and open the advertisement on the next tab.
- Now take a look at the eligibility criteria details and click on the BSSC Manager Recruitment 2016 Apply
- The application form will generate on your computer display and you will have to fill by yourself.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required certificates and pay the application charges.
- Press the submit button and also get the hard copy of the duly filled application form for constant use.