Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Apply for SRO & SFO Posts at www.cabsec.nic.in
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching the government sector jobs on the internet then must read this article. Here we are going to describe the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 details. Candidates should get the every detail like age limits, education qualification and process to apply in the following sections.
Online application forms are invited from the suitable and intelligent candidates by the Government of India, Cabinet Secretariat for fulfill the posts of Senior Research Officer (Science & Technology) and Senior Field Officer (Telecommunication). Candidates can fill up the application form which can be downloaded from the official website of the conducting authority.
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Government of India, Cabinet Secretariat
- Name of the Posts: Senior Research Officer (Science & Technology) and Senior Field Officer (Telecommunication)
- Total number of Available Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Apply Method: Application Form
- Official website: www.cabsec.nic.in
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016
A Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 notice has been circulated by the Government of India, Cabinet Secretariat. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting the appointment on the available posts. Candidates need to send the application form before the closing dates.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be below than 35 years to be eligible for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved and unreserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Required Educational Qualification
Senior Research Officer (Science & Technology):
Candidates should be qualified the Master Degree (Physics / Chemistry) from a recognized university.
Senior Field Officer (Telecommunication):
- Aspirants who want to apply for SFO (Senior Field Officer) they must complete the Degree (Engineering / Technology) from an authorized university/ Institution.
- Candidates should also have passed out the Graduation Membership Examination of the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (India).
- The appointment of the applicants will be done on the basis of GATE Score & personal interview.
- Those candidates will be pass out in the selection rounds they will get hired on the Senior Research Officer (Science & Technology) and Senior Field Officer (Telecommunication) Vacancies.
- The salary will be given to the selected candidates by the Government of India as per the official notification.
- Candidates will receive the salary as monthly wise.
Procedure to Apply for the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are eligible only they can apply for the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016, otherwise, the application forms will not be accepted. Candidates who are going to apply for the Senior Research Officer (Science & Technology) and Senior Field Officer (Telecommunication) posts they will need to read the below-applying procedure.
- First of all, candidates need to open the Government of India, Cabinet Secretariat official website.
- Then go to the vacancy page and find out the job advertisement.
- Read the all given instructions first and then click on the apply online button.
- Fill up all details appropriately on the application form and attach the Xerox copies of the essential documents.
- Now hit the submit button and get the printout of the complete for constant use.
In the above article, candidates can get the Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2016 notification information. Job seekers who want to know the latest private and government sectors jobs they can visit our website daily. We update this site continuously by the admit card, result, jobs according to the authorized notifications.