NET Result 2017 || CBSE NET Result 2017 || UGC NET Result 2017 || CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
Latest Updated (29th May 2017): Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 today at 3:00 P.M. Interested Candidates can Download UGC NET Cut-off Marks 2017 at www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
Hey Readers, are you seeking for the CBSE UGC NET Result 2017? So, we have awesome news for you all because here we are going to describe the CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 details. Candidates who have taken the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017 they should grab the each & every detail, in the following article. Candidate can also take the downloading procedure of the result in the last section of this article. You can download the result from authorized site i.e. www.cbsenet.nic.in.
UGC National Eligibility Test Result 2017
The National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016 has been conducted successfully by the Central Board of Secondary Education. The CBSE authority persons are all set to reveal the CBSE UGC NET Result through official website i.e. www.cbse.nic.in. The candidates who are waiting for the result Now, the wait is over they can able to download their CBSE UGC NET Rank Card 2017 from the main portal of the Central Board of Secondary Education at 3:00 PM by using roll number, name and DOB etc.
www.cbsenet.nic.in Result 2017
- Conducting Authority Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of the Exam: National Eligibility Test (NET) 2017
- UGC NET Exam Date: 22nd January 2017
- Posts Name: Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor
- Result Release: 29th May 2017 by 3:00 PM.
- Official Website: www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE Board Intermediate Class Exam 2017– Released
CBSE National Eligibility Test Result 2017
The NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is organized every year for selecting the suitable and intelligent candidates on the posts of Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor. The NET 2017 Exam was organized 10-july-2016 by the CBSE on behalf of UGC (Universities Grant Commission). Candidates can download the CBSE National Eligibility Test Result 2017 by entering the details such as name, roll number, and date of birth.
The result will reveal the details including name, roll number, board name, exam name, and posts name, topics name, total marks, pass and fail status. Candidates selected will be done on the basis of exam performance and interview. Candidates who want to get interview details then visit this site regularly.
CBSE UGC NET Cut-off Marks 2016-17
The CBSE UGC NET Subject Wise Cut-off Marks (Expected):-
- Economics 61667
- Political Science 90333
- Philosophy 33333
- Electronic Science 47667
- Management 09667
- Hindi 85667
- Museology & Conservation 67
- Criminology 70
- Gujarati 62
- Physical Education 57333
- Indian Culture 09333
- Law 47667
- Library & Information Science 52333
- Comparative Study of Religions 66
- Mass Communication 28
- Comparative Literature 90333
- Sanskrit Traditional Subjects 76333
- Women Studies 76
- Visual Art 60
- Geography 65
- Computer Science 65
- Sanskrit 85667
- History 09333
- Anthropology 95333
Procedure to Download the CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
Candidates should grab the following details and then download the result from the main site.
- Candidates should need to open the conducting authority recognized site.
- Check out the homepage and search the CBSE UGC NET Result 2017
- After that, produce the all necessary information and press on the download button.
- The result will open on the computer screen.
- Now download the result and also collect the hard copy for later use.
Candidates can gain the CBSE UGC NET Result 2017 information from the above description. Those applicants want to get more details regarding admit card, result, application forms, answer key, then you can bookmark our website or visit our website daily. We update this site with the latest news day by day according to the official announcements.