Latest Update (9th January 2017): Chief District Medical Officer Jajpur Vacancy Notification 2017 Apply Offline for Attendant, Pharmacist Positions at www.ordistricts.nic.in
CDMO Attendant Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are looking for the medical field jobs in the Rajasthan State then we have god news for them because they can collect the CDMO Jajpur Recruitment 2017 details in the following description. The recruitment notification has been dispatched on the official website and you can apply at www.ordistricts.nic.in.
The CDMO Pharmacist Recruitment 2017 notification has published by the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer Jajpur regarding the posts of Attendant/ Pharmacist/ Junior Radiographer/ Junior Laboratory Technician. There are 42 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible and skilled candidates will be appointed based on the selection rounds. Candidates who want to apply for the CDMO Jajpur Vacancy 2017 they should submit their offline application form before the 09th January 2017.
|Name of the Organization||Office of the Chief District Medical Officer Jajpur|
|Name of Posts||Attendant/ Pharmacist/ Junior Radiographer/ Junior Laboratory Technician|
|Total Numbers of Posts||42 Vacancies|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application Form|
|Send Application Form to||Chief District Medical Officer, Jajpur,
|Salary Package||Rs. 4700-5200/- + GP of Rs. 6450-7600/-|
|Last Date to Apply||09th January 2017|
|CDMO Jajpur Address||www.ordistricts.nic.in|
Post Wise Available Vacancies
|Posts Name||Available Vacancies|
|Junior Radiographer||01 post|
|Junior Laboratory Technician||01 post|
Junior CDMO Radiographer Recruitment 2017
The Office of the Chief District Medical Officer Jajpur is inviting the CDMO Recruitment 2017 Application Form for the posts of 42 Attendant, Pharmacist, Junior Radiographer and Junior Laboratory Technician. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and want to start their career in the medical field then here is the great chance for you. You can apply by sending the offline application for to the Chief District Medical Officer, Jajpur, Pin: 755001 before the 09th January 2017.
- Aspirants must have qualified the M.E. (07th) Examination to apply for an Attendant post.
- For other vacancies, aspirants have completed their +2 Science Examination from an authorized Board.
- The aspirants who are going to apply for the CDMO Jajpur Jobs 2017 their age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 32 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST/BC and 10 years for PWD communities’ candidates as per the notification.
- The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs. 4700-5200/- + GP of Rs. 6450-7600/-.
- The above-mentioned pay scale will be given to the candidates monthly wise.
- Attendant Post: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the 07th class mark.
- All Other Posts: for the other vacancies the selection of the applicants will be completed on the basis of 10th class 20%, +2 Exam 30% and Diploma Certificate 50%.
- Those aspirants name will display in the merit list they will have to attend the Interview.
Steps to Apply for CDMO Jajpur Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are excited to apply they should need to have a look on the below steps. Below we described the applying procedure which will help you to apply offline. You have to submit the application before the 09-01-2017.
- First of all, candidates should need to log on to the Office of the Chief District Medical Officer Jajpur official website.
- Look out the CDMO Recruitment Notification 2017 section and open the advertisement.
- Grab the all necessary details carefully and download the CDMO Jajpur Recruitment Application Form.
- Produce all information carefully in the application form and enclosed the Xerox copies of the related certificates.
- Send the duly filled application to the Chief District Medical Officer, Jajpur, Pin: 755001.
- You should need to save a photocopy of the application form for further use.