CPCL vacancy 2017 has released by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Candidates may Apply online for 56 Jr. Engineering Assistant Jobs at www.cpcl.co.in
CPCL JE Assistant Recruitment 2017
Hello job finders, Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is going to recruit eligible and deserving candidates for CPCL JE Assistant Notification 2017. Applicants may grab the application form through the official website that is www.cpcl.co.in. It is the latest opening for job fighters; those candidates can submit their form as early as possible.
CPCL Recruitment 2017 Jobs
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has invites applications from the bright, young and energetic persons of Indian citizen for the post of 56 of Jr. Engineering Assistant and other jobs. Qualified and eligible aspirants can fill up the application form through online mode on or before the closing date of 31st May 2017. Applicants who want to make their future in Chennai those candidates can apply for Chennai Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2017 through the main portal.
www.cpcl.co.in Vacancy 2017
|Name of the conducting Authority||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Vacancies||Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst & Various jobs|
|Total Number of Seats||56 posts|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Type of Jobs||Government Job|
|Starting date to apply form||03rd May 2017|
|Last date to apply form||31st May 2017|
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited is called CPCL. It is the Public Sector Undertaking. It is the Group Company of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., in the field of Hydrocarbon processing with a refining capacity of 11.5 MMTPA, having Refineries located in Chennai and Nagapattinam, in Tamil Nadu.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Posts details
|Name of Vacancy||Total Number of Posts|
|JR Marketing Assistant- IV (Marketing)||01 vacancy|
|Hindi translator||01 vacancy|
|Jr Engineer Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)||02 vacancy|
|Jr Engineer Assistant-IV (Electrical)||03 vacancy|
|JR Account Assistant (Finance)||03 vacancy|
|Jr Office Assistant (HR)||03 vacancy|
|Jr Engineer Assistant-IV (Quality Control)||04 vacancy|
|JR Technical Assistant- IV (Fire & Safety)||04 vacancy|
|Jr Engineer Assistant-IV (P&U- Mechanical)||06 vacancy|
|Jr Engineer Assistant-IV (Mechanical)||07 vacancy|
|Jr Engineer Assistant-IV (Production)||22 vacancy|
- Aspirants must have completed their 1st class Diploma in engineering or Technology in concerned with the 60% of marks in all semester from any authorized university or institution.
- Aspirants must have completed their 1st class Diploma in chemical or Petro – chemical engineering or petroleum or Technology from any authorized university or institution.
- Aspirants must have completed their 1st class graduate in science (B.Sc.) with the chemistry as a primary subject from any authorized university or institution.
Age Limit criteria
Candidate’s age should be not more than 27 years of age as on 31st January 2017.
The age relaxation will be given to the reserve category candidates as given below:
- For OBC candidates: – 3 years
- For SC/ST candidates: – 5 years
- For PWD candidates: – 10 years
Application Fee charges
- Applicants who belong to the unreserved and general category Candidates, they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 300/- through the online mode via net banking/debit card/credit card.
- Applicants who belong to the SC/ST/Women category Candidates, they are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Process to Selection
- Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will get the call for the organization for the further section.
Instructions to Apply for CPCL 2017 Application form
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited that is www.cpcl.co.in.
- A new tab will be open on your screen.
- Then, click on the recruitment tab.
- Then, hit on CPCL Junior Assistant recruitment 2017 notification link.
- Then, read all the details very carefully.
- Then click on Apply online tab.
- After that, fill the CPCL Recruitment application form with all the complete information.
- Then, press on the submit tab.
- At the end, take a hard copy of filled online application form.
- Keep it safe for the further use.
Important Date for CPCL Jobs 2017
|Release Date of Online Application form starting||03rd May 2017|
|Closing Date for Submission the online Application form:||31st May 2017|