EduDel Guest Teachers Recruitment 2017 has revealed by Directorate of Education, Delhi. Apply online for 9500 posts of TGT & PGT Job @edudel.gov.in
EduDel Guest Teachers Recruitment 2017
Hello Job Seekers, All the aspirants who are looking for the teaching jobs in Delhi, now they can ready to prepare well for their selection as the official brochure has been coming out by EduDel Guest Teacher Notification 2017. The job readers must be happy to see the notification to be fulfilled the application form through the online mode on the main website that is www.edudel.gov.in.
Delhi Guest Teacher Notification 2017
Directorate of Education, Delhi has disclosed a notification on its official website for the hire the skilled and professional’s candidates for a post of 9500 of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT/Lecturer), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Misc. Teachers job posts. Interested and deserving candidates can submit the application form for Delhi Guest TGT PGT Job 2017 through online mode. There is total of 9500 vacancies for the PGT, Teacher & TGT posts. Directorate of Education Online application form has started from 26th May 2017 and its closing date to submit the application form is 15th June 2017. We provide all the required information like eligibility criteria, age limitations, educational qualifications, selection process, age limitation, pay scale, steps to apply etc. in the given below.
www.edudel.gov.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Conducting department||Directorate Of Education, Delhi|
|Name of the Vacant posts||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT/Lecturer), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Misc. Teachers posts|
|Total Number of Posts||9500 Posts|
|Type of Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online method|
|Starting Date To Apply Form||26th May 2017|
|Closing Date To Apply Form||15th June 2017|
Delhi Guest Teacher vacancy details
- Drawing Teacher
- Lab Assistant
- Librarian post
- Physical Education teacher – PET
- Post Graduated Teacher
- Vice Principle
- The applicants should have completed their Post Graduation Degree, M.Sc degree, B.Sc degree from any recognized university or college.
- The applicants should have completed their Bachelor’s Degree, BA, MA, B.E; B.Tech from any recognized university or college.
- For PGT Post, Applicants upper age limit should be below than 36 years
- For TGT Post, Applicants upper age limit should be Less than 30 years
- Teachers (Drawing, Music, PET, and DMT) Post, Applicants upper age limit should be below than 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to the category candidates as per govt. norms
- CTET Qualification
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Pay Scale for Delhi Guest Teacher 2017
- For Misc. Teacher Post, Selected candidates will receive the attractive salary remuneration of Rs. 10501/- per working day.
- For PGT Post, Selected candidates will receive the attractive salary remuneration of Rs. 1445/- Per working day.
- For TGT Post, Selected candidates will receive the attractive salary remuneration of Rs. 1403/- Per working day.
Procedure to Apply Online for Directorate of Education Delhi Application form 2017
- The job appliers need to log on the official website www.edudel.gov.in
- Search for the “Latest Update” on the site.
- After that, select the desired post you want to apply.
- Then, Read the entire official notification details carefully.
- Then, Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the necessary details attentively in the application form.
- Upload the relevant documents like scanned photograph, signature etc.
- After filling up details, click on “Submit” button.
- Then, Take out the printed copy of application form.
- Keep the user id & password for future use.
Important Date for Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date for submission the Online Application Form||26th May 2017|
|Closing Date for submission the Online Application Form||15th June 2017|
|Date of Publication of Merit List||23rd June 2017 (6:00 PM)|
|Schedule date of Document Verification||To be announced later|