Latest Update (27th December 2016): Haryana Health Department Vacancy 2016-17 Apply Online for 662 Medical Officer Jobs at www.haryanahealth.nic.in
Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Here we are going to provide the Haryana Health Department Recruitment Notification details. We put the each and every detail in the following sections about the job notification. You can download the full advertisement and also apply online at www.haryanahealth.nic.in. Take a look on the below details carefully and then apply online.
Health Department Haryana Transfer Vacancy
Haryana Health Department has announced a Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2016 notification for the posts of Medical Officer. There are 662 total numbers of vacancies are available in which eligible candidates will be appointed. Candidates can apply for the Haryana Health and Family Welfare vacancies by submitting the online application form before the 30th December 2016.
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Haryana Health Department|
|Name of the Vacant Position||Medical Officer|
|Total numbers of Available Posts||662 Vacancies|
|Location of the Employment||Haryana State|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Health Department Haryana Address||Director General, Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan Sector-6, Panchkula-134109.|
Category Wise Available Posts
|Category Name||Total Posts|
|SC (Schedule Class)||307 Vacancies|
Haryana Health Department Recruitment Notification
Haryana Health Department has dispatched the HCMS Recruitment 2016 for fulfilling the 662 Vacancies of Medical Officer. Candidat6es who are interested they can apply by sending the application form at Director General, Health Services, Haryana, Swasthya Bhawan Sector-6, Panchkula-134109. You have time to submit the application form before 30th December 2016.
- Candidates should be qualified the Graduation (Medicine and Surgery) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also have registered as the medical practitioner with Medical Council of India.
- Candidate age should be above than 22 years and must be below than 42 years to be eligible for Haryana Medical Officer Vacancy 2016.
- The relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the rules and regulations.
- The salary will be given to the candidates Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100 along with grade pay of Rs. 5400.
- The candidates will be appointed in the Haryana State.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Interview/ Medical Test.
- This is a State Government Job and candidates will be selected on the government position.
- The application for the General Category is Rs. 500.
- The application fee is Rs. 250 SC/B.C./P.H./Woman communities.
Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment Dates
|Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form||30th December 2016|
|Interview Date||23rd January 2017|
How to Apply for Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2016?
Willing candidates can apply online by sending the application form before the 30th December 2016, otherwise, your application will not be accepted.
- First of all, candidates should need to open the Haryana Health Department official website.
- Then check out the Haryana Health Department Recruitment Notification.
- After that take a look at the eligibility criteria details and press on apply online button.
- Produce the all necessary details in the application form and enclosed the photocopies of the required documents.
- Check the all filling details and take the hard copy of the complete application form.
- At last, click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.
- Submit the application form to the below address:-
Health Department Haryana Address
Health Services, Haryana,
In this article, we provide the Haryana Health Department Recruitment Notification details. Candidates who want to get more details about the latest release admit card, result, answer key and recruitment advertisement the bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates this site day by day according to the authorized notice. You can also share all details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.