Latest Updated (16th November 2016): Haryana Roadways Bharti 2016-2017, Apply Online for Conductor/ Driver Vacancies at www.hrtrans.gov.in
Haryana Roadways Recruitment Conductor 2016
Candidates can gain the Haryana Roadways Conductor Bharti 2016 details in the following article. The Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation is going to recruit a large number of candidates for the Conductor/ Driver Posts. Candidates who are interested so they can get the application form from www.hrtrans.gov.in.
A Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2016 advertisement has been dispatched by the Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation for fulfilling the vacant posts. Candidates have the great chance of getting hired in the Haryana Roadways as a government employee. Candidates will be appointed in the Haryana State after getting selected.
www.hrtrans.gov.in Conductor Recruitment 2016
|Conducting Authority Name||Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation (HRSTC)|
|Vacant Positions Name||Bus Driver & Conductor|
|Total number of Posts||765 posts (Driver)|
|Appointment Location||Across Haryana State|
Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2016
HRSTC is formally known as Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation. The board is inviting the application forms in prescribed format for the posts of Conductor % Driver. Candidates who want to utilize this opportunity they need to submit their application form before the closing dates. This is a Huge HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2016 in which 765 total vacancies are available.
Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation is a government authorized department which recruits months by months on various posts. The main reason to organize this type of recruitment is to find out the eligible and talented candidate for the available posts.
- Those candidate ages are below than 35 years and above than 24 years they can apply for the Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2016.
- The other age relaxation details are available on the advertisement and you can download it from official portal.
- Candidates must hold the passing certificates of 10th and 12th class from an authorized institution/ Board.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Driver Posts they must possess the driving license.
- This eligibility criterion is set by the Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation authority persons.
- Bus Conductor: On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview performance candidates will be selected for Conductor posts.
- Bus Driver: For the driver posts candidates will be appointed based on the Written Test/ Skill Test: Driving Test & Driving Rule Test.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for those candidates who are from General categories.
- Candidates can submit the application fee through online mode only.
How to Apply for Haryana Roadways Recruitment Conductor 2016?
Willing candidates can apply by sending the application form before the end dates. Candidates who are planning to apply they should read the below describe details. The below steps will help you to apply online for the HRTC Conductor Recruitment 2016.
- First of all, candidates will have to browse then Haryana Roadways & State Transport Corporation authorized portal.
- Go to the recruitment notification section and find out the Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2016
- Open the advertisement on next windows and click on apply online button.
- The application form will generate on the computer screen.
- Fill up the application form with correct information and also enclosed the photocopies of the required certificates.
- Check the all fill-up information and click on the submit button.
- Take the hard copy of duly filled application form for further use.
- Start date to Apply for Conductor/ Driver Posts: Available Soon
- Last Date to Apply for Conductor/ Driver Posts: Available Soon
In this article, we discuss Haryana Roadways Recruitment Conductor 2016 details. candidates who want to get the latest released notification, result, admit card details then you ned to bookmark our website. A team of experts updates this site day by day according to the official notifications.