Latest Update (25th May 2017): Haryana Public Service Commission has released the HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017. Candidates may Apply for 108 Haryana Assistant District Attorney Posts at www.hpsc.gov.in
Haryana PSC ADA Recruitment 2017
Hey Folks, are you looking for the Haryana Assistant District Attorney Vacancy 2017? So, we have great news for those candidates who want to do a government job in HPSC department. In the below article, we provide whole detail about the recruitment So, All the Contenders can read this article properly then apply online for this recruitment from the official Site of HPSC that is www.hpsc.gov.in.
HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017
Haryana Public Service Commission has released the employment notification for HPSC Notification 2017 for 108 Posts of Assistant District Attorney in the Haryana Prosecution Department. This is a golden opportunity for all those Job Finders who want to do a government job in Haryana can apply for HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017 through online mode on or before the last date i.e. 08th June 2017. Interested Candidates can submit their application form at the official website of HPSC. More details about HPSC Vacancy 2017 such as academic qualification, age criteria, application form fee, key dates, How to apply are given below in the article.
hpsc.gov.in Vacancy 2017 Details
|Name of Commission||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Information Regarding||HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Posts Offered||Assistant District Attorney Group ‘B’|
|Total No. of Posts Available||108 Vacancies|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Post Category||Recruitment 2017|
Category-Wise HPSC ADA Job Detail
|Category of Candidates||Total No. of Posts|
|SC of Haryana||40|
|BC ‘A’ of Haryana||22|
|BC ‘B’ of Haryana||12|
|EX-SM of Haryana||10|
HPSC ADA Advocate Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Interested candidates must have completed Degree of Bachelor of Laws from any recognized University and also registered as Advocate Bar Council.
- A minimum Age limitation of the candidates is 21 years old.
- A Maximum Age limit of the aspirants is 42 years old.
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category of candidates according to the government rules and regulations.
Application Form Fee:
- General Category of Candidates (Male) & Son of Ex-Serviceman of Haryana has to pay application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Female Candidates of All Category will have to pay application form fee of Rs. 125/-
- SC/BC/EBP General/ ESM (Male Aspirants) have to pay application charge of Rs. 125/-
Salary Scale: Selected contestants will get handsome amount of pay band of Rs. 9300 to 34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600 & Special Pay of Rs. 200 Per Month/-
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal interview which will be conducted by Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
HPSC ADA Jobs Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09th May 2017|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||08th June 2017|
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||14th June 2017 by 4:00 PM|
How to Apply for Haryana Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply for this HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the department. Here, in the below section we provide some steps for your convenience. All the Aspirants must follow all the given steps:
- Interested candidates must have to browse the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC).
- Then, go to the recruitment Section and search out the HPSC ADA Recruitment 2017 link.
- Now, click on the link and open it in the next page.
- After that, you must read all the instructions very carefully from the official notification before apply.
- If you are eligible for this recruitment then you can fill the application form with all the correct and valid details.
- Attach all the requisite credentials with the application.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on it.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- At the end take the print out copy of the application form and carry it on the date of interview.