Latest Updated (17th November 2016); IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online for SO 4122 Vacancies at www.ibps.in
IBPS SO Recruitment 2016
In this article, we are going to describe the IBPS Specialist Officer 2016 Notification details. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting selected for the IBPS SO 2016 Vacancy through this recruitment notification. Those candidates are going to apply they can submit their application form which is available at www.ibps.in.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued an IBPS SO Notification 2016 for the posts of CWE SPL VI SO (Specialist Officer). Candidates who have completed their bachelor and master degree then must apply for the SO (Specialist Officer) position. Candidates can apply by sending the application form through online mode before the last date which is 2nd December 2016.
IBPS SO 2016 Vacancy
|Name of the Conducting Authority||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Name of the Vacant Post||CWE SPL VI SO (Specialist Officer)|
|Total number of Posts||4122 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form Process|
|Location||All over India|
Specialist Officer SBI Jobs
|1. Specialist Officer|
|2. IT Officer Scale-I|
|3. Agricultural Field Officer|
|4. Rajhasha Adhikari|
|5. Law Officer|
|6. HR/ Personnel Officer|
|7. Marketing Officer|
IBSP SO Recruitment Dates:
|Start Date to Apply Online||16th November 2016|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02nd December 2016|
|IBPS SO Admit Card Date||16th January 2016|
|IBPS SO 2016 Exam Date||28th January 2016/ 29th January 2017|
|Specialist Officer Results||16th February 2017|
|Interview Call Letter Download||24th February 2017|
|Interview Date||March 2017|
IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
IBPS is also known as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which has circulated an IBPS SO Notification 2016 for the 4122 Specialist Officer Positions. Aspirants have time to submit the application form from 16th November 2016 to 2nd December 2016. Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment they should need to grab the eligibility conditions details in the below sections.
Candidate minimum age must be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years to be eligible for IBPS SO 2016 Vacancy.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|PWD/ Physically Handicapped (PH)||10 years|
|Ex-Serviceman, Military Service Men||5 Year|
|1984 Riots Affected Persons||5 Years|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)/ (Non-creamy Layer)||3 years|
|ST (Schedule Tribes)/ SC (Schedule Caste)||5 years|
- Candidates who are going to apply they should have completed their Bachelor Degree then they can apply for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2016.
- Those candidates have qualified Master Degree they can also apply for this recruitment.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for SC (Schedule Class)/ST (Schedule Tribe)/ PWD category candidates.
- All other category aspirants will have to submit Rs.600/- as an application fee.
- Candidates should need to submit the application fee through online mode only.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection authority persons will conduct the Written Exam/ Interview for selecting the eligible and deserving candidates for Specialist Officer Posts.
How to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016?
The candidate who are interested in applying for IBPS SO Vacancy then must reads the below steps carefully. You can easily apply for this recruitment with the help of below instructions. The last date to apply is 22-12-2016.
- Go to the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection official website.
- Then check out the “Career” page and search the IBPS SO Notification 2016.
- Open the notification on another web page and take a look at all details.
- Now click on apply online button and the application form will generate on the computer screen.
- Enter the all required details in the application form and submit the prescribed application fee.
- Now upload the all necessary certificates scanned copies and check the all filling details carefully.
- At last, press on the submit button and also collect the printout of the duly filled application form for constant use.