ICSIL DEO IT Assistant Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 145 Posts at www.icsil.in
ICSIL Recruitment 2016
Here we are going to provide the employment new which is released by the Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited in which 145 Posts are available. Each and every detail regarding the ICSIL Recruitment Notification 2016 is mentioned below, candidates grab the every information and then apply online at www.icsil.in.
The Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited has released an ICSIL Recruitment 2016 for the posts of DEO (Date Entry Operator), IT Assistant and other posts. Candidates who have completed their education and unemployed right now they have a great opportunity for getting selected on the DEO IT Assistant Posts. Candidates can apply by sending the application form before the 24-10-2016.
www.icsil.in Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Organization||Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)|
|Name of the Available Posts||DEO (Date Entry Operator), IT Assistant|
|Total Number of Vacancies||145|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Last Date to Apply||24 October 2016|
|Official Web Address||www.icsil.in|
ICSIL IT Assistant Recruitment 2016
An ICSIL Recruitment 2016 has been revealed by the Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited for fulfilling the 146 total number of vacancies. Job seekers must utilize this great chance and apply by submitting the application form. Only those candidates can apply for the available posts those have the eligibility criteria and the eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
- Candidate age must be greater than 21 years and should be less than 30 years to be eligible for the DEO & IT Assistant Vacancy.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited norms.
- Candidates should have qualified the graduation degree in the related field from a recognized university/ institution.
- Aspirants must also possess at least 6 months experience in the field of computer application.
DEO (Data Entry Operator)
- Those candidates have completed their bachelor degree in the relevant discipline they are eligible to apply for the Data Entry Operator Posts.
- Candidates should have 30 wpm in English typing speed to be eligible for the ICSIL DEO Recruitment 2016.
- Candidates will be selected on the available posts through Written Test/ Typing Speed test & Interview.
- The appointed candidates will receive the Rs.25000/- per month by the Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited.
Procedure to Apply for ICSIL Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are excited to apply for the DEO IT Assistant Posts then must read the following steps. You can easily apply for the recruitment by using the given below instructions. The application forms are available on the recognized site.
- First of all, candidates will have to open the Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited official website i.e. www.icsil.in.
- Click on the 145 ICSIL Recruitment 2016 option and open that on another web page.
- Now read all details from the ICSIL Notification 2016 and then download the application form.
- Fill up the prescribed application form with the correct details and also enclosed the educational documents Xerox copies.
- Now take the hard copy of the complete application form and review the filling details.
- At last, pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
Candidates should submit the application form before the last date, otherwise, your application form will not be accepted by the Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited authority persons. The last date to submit the application form is 24 October 2017.
In the above article, we share the ICSIL DEO IT Assistant Recruitment 2016 details. Candidates who want to get the latest private/ government jobs, result, admit card then must bookmark our website. A team of experts updates this site day by day according to the latest news. You can also share these details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.