Latest Updated (21st January 2017): Indian Navy Vacancy 2016-17 Apply for 290 Apprentices Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
Here we are going to provide the Indian Navy Apprentices Recruitment 2016 details in the below sections. Candidates who have done their educational qualification and now searching the government jobs on the internet then must read the following details. Candidates can apply for this recruitment through online mode at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Apprentices Vacancy
Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Vizag is inviting the online application form from the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Electrician, Electroplate, Electronics Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM), Painter (General), Forger & Heat Treater (FHT), Mechanic (Diesel), Pipe Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, etc. Candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 by submitting online appli9catiopn form before 05 December 2016.
joinindiannavy.gov.in Apprentices Vacancy 2016
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Vizag|
|Name of the Vacancies||ITI Trade Apprentices Jobs|
|Total number of Post||290 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Online Application Form|
|Application Last Date||05-12-2016|
Indian Navy Recruitment Dates
|Online Application Form Submission Closing Date||05-12-2016|
|Application Form Printout Submission Closing Date||12-12-2016|
|Indian Navy Exam Date||01-02-2017|
Available Vacancies Name:
|Serial No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|03.||Electronics Mechanic||25 Vacancies|
|04.||(IT & ESM)||08 Vacancies|
|06.||Instrument Mechanic||08 Vacancies|
|08.||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM)||06 Vacancies|
|09.||Painter (General)||08 Vacancies|
|10.||Pattern Maker||03 Vacancies|
|11.||R & A/C Mechanic||18 Vacancies|
|12.||Welder (Gas & Electric)||18 Vacancies|
|15.||Forger & Heat Treater (FHT)||03 Vacancies|
|16.||Mechanic (Diesel)||25 Vacancies|
|17.||Pipe Fitter||16 Vacancies|
|18.||Sheet Metal Worker||26 Vacancies|
Indian Navy Apprentices Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Vizag has issued Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 notification for fulfilling the 290 total number of posts. This is a golden chance for those candidates who have completed their education and looking for the jobs in Indian Navy. Candidates should need to submit the application form before 05-11-2016.
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Jobs 2016 they should have the below eligibility criteria. So read the eligibility conditions details and then apply online.
- Candidates should have completed their 10/ High School from an authorized Board/ Institution.
- You can also check the official advertisement for more information.
- Candidate age must be between from 16 years to 20 years only for General category candidates.
- Those candidates are from Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST) 16 years to 25 years to be eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016.
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Written Examination/ Medical Test/ Personal Interview.
- After getting qualified all rounds they will be appointed on their desired posts.
Procedure to Apply for Indian Navy Apprentices Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in applying they can apply for this recruitment before 05 December 2016. After the last date application form will not be accepted by the authority persons. The last date to submit the printout of the application form 12 December 2016.
- First of all, go to the Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Vizag official website.
- Check out the notification zone and click on the 290 Indian Navy Recruitment 2016
- Gain all details from advertisement and click on the applied button.
- Fill up the application form with appropriate details and upload the all required documents scanned copies.
- Pay the application fee and check all details that you have filled.
- Take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.
Here we provide the Indian Navy Recruitment Notice 2016 details. Candidates who want to get more details regarding the private/ government jobs then you have to bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates this site regularly with the use of notification. You can share the above details with your friends and colleagues on social networking sites.