Latest updated (10th April 2017): Jharkhand Academic Council will release the JAC TET Recruitment 2017. Candidates can Download JAC TET Application Form from www.jac.nic.in
JAC TET Notification 2017
Jharkhand Academic Council is going to start the JAC TET Registration 2017. The notification has been released and examination will be conducted in the upcoming months. Candidates who want to appear in the examination then apply by sending the Jharkhand TET Application Form 2017.For more information about the JAC TET candidates must go through the official website i.e. www.jac.nic.in
Jharkhand TET Application Form 2017
The application form can be downloaded from the Jharkhand Academic Council official website i.e. www.jac.nic.in. Candidates don’t miss this great opportunity for getting selected on the government teacher in Jharkhand State Schools. Candidates who want to apply then must read the full article and grab the each and every detail.
Jac.nic.in TET Registration 2017
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Jharkhand Academic Council
- Name of the Examination: Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test
- Application Form Start Date: Update Soon
- Application Form Last Date: Update Soon
- Official website:jac.nic.in
Jharkhand TET Online Application Form 2017
The JAC TET Application Form 2017 has been released by the Jharkhand Academic Council. The main purpose to organize the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test is to find out the suitable and talented candidates for the teacher posts.
- Candidate minimum age must be 21 years and maximum age must be 40 years to be eligible for the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Upper age relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST/GEN categories as per the government norms.
- Candidates must have completed their 10th Class and intermediate qualification from an authorized institution.
- Aspirants must also have qualified the bachelor and master degree in the related discipline from an authorized institution/ university.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for Paper I and Rs. 1000/- for both papers for general/ Other Backward Class (OBC) categories.
- The SC/ST candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- for the paper I and Rs. 500/- for both papers as an application fee.
- The selection will be done on the basis of written examination performance.
- The selected candidates will be appointed in the Jharkhand Schools as a primary teacher and upper primary teacher.
Procedure to submit the Jharkhand TET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply online with the help of following steps:-
- Go to the Jharkhand Academic Council official website.
- Look out the homepage and search the JAC TET Notification 2017.
- Open the notice and click on and take the all necessary information.
- Fill up the application form with appropriate details and submit the application charges.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required certificates and passport size photograph.
- Now take the printout of duly filled application form and click on the submit button.
Jharkhand TET Syllabus 2017
Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test is a state level examination in which huge numbers of candidates appeared. Candidates need to work hard and do preparation for the examination with the help of the following the syllabus.
|Child Development and Pedagogy
|Understanding diverse learners, Personality, Adjustment, Action Research, Theories of, earning and its implication, How Children learn and think, Motivation and Implications for, earning, Individual Differences, Teaching learning process, Intelligence, Child Development, etc.|
|Language – I
|Teaching Learning Materials, Principles of Teaching English, Unseen Prose Passage Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Development of Language Skills, Teaching, Learning Materials, Unseen Prose Passage etc.|
|Language – II
|Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription, Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms, Unseen Prose Passage, Unseen Poem, etc.|
|Division, Volume, Numbers, Addition and Subtraction, Multiplication, Geometry, Measurement, Weight, Time, Shapes & Spatial Understanding, Pedagogical issue, Data Handling, Money, LCM & HCF, etc.
|Water, Clothes dresses & their care, Natural Resources, Our Punjab, Solar System, Basic, needs, Food, resources and care, Our Surroundings, Group songs, Health, good habits & personal hygiene, Living and nonliving, Looking at the trees, plants & animals, Parts of plants, etc.|