Latest Update (2nd March 2017): Jharkhand SSC has released the JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancy 2017 Apply Online for 17572 Teacher Positions at www.jssc.in
JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Here we are going to describe the JSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 details. Candidates who want to get the appointment on the government job in the Jharkhand State then must read the following article in which we provide the each and every details about the latest employment news. Candidates can apply for the vacant posts at www.jssc.in.
Jharkhand SSC Teacher Recruitment
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published a JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher. There are 17572 total numbers of vacancies available in which eligible and talented candidates will be appointed. Candidates can JSSC Recruitment Apply Online by submitting the online form before 05th February 2017.
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Available Positions||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||17572 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Form|
|Selection Process||Preliminary & Main Exam/ Documents Verification|
|JSSC Official Website||www.jssc.in|
Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2017
- Scheduled Area: 8423 Posts
- Non-Scheduled Area: 9149 Posts
Jharkhand SSC TGT Recruitment 2017
The online application is invited from the suitable aspirants by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) regarding the JSSC Teacher Vacancy 2017 for the posts of 49 Mining Inspector & Motor Vehicle Inspector. Candidates have time to apply for the Jharkhand SSC Jobs 2017 until 05th February 2017.
JSSC TGT Teacher Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the Jharkhand TGT Teacher Vacancy 2017 they should have the eligibility criteria which is set by the Jharkhand Government. Candidates can download the notification from the official website. Below we described the eligibility conditions details.
- Candidate age should be greater than 21 years and must be less than 40 years to be eligible for the vacant posts
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 03 years for OBC/ Bc categories and 05 years for ST/ SC categories as per the notifications.
- Candidates should be qualified the Graduation Degree with minimum 45 percentage of marks (40 percentage for ST/Sc categories) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more information, you can download the JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment Notification from the official website.
- The selection of the candidates will be done based on the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, and Documents Verification.
- The examination will be conducted by the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission authority persons.
- The application fee is Rs. 460/- for General. OBC (Other Backward Class) categories aspirants as per the rules and regulations.
- Those candidates are from SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) they will have to pay Rs. 115/-.
JSSC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting date to submit the JSSC Online Application Form||06th February 2017|
|Closing date to submit the JSSC Online Application Form||15th March 2017|
Steps to Apply online for JSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2017
Willing candidates can apply for the available posts through online application form. Candidates will have to submit the application for before the last date i.e. 05th February 2017. Interested candidates can apply very easily with the help of below steps. After the end date, the application form will not be accepted.
- First of all, aspirants need to open the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Then go to the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Notification zone and find out the Inspector job advertisement.
- Now focus on the eligibility criteria details and if you are eligible then click on the JSSC Recruitment 2016 Apply.
- Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and submit the prescribed application fee via online process.
- Now upload the Xerox copies of required documents/ Photograph and signature.
- At last, click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.