Latest Update (19th April 2017): Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission will release JNNSM Surya Mitra Call Letter 2017. You can Download 1665 JNNSM Helper Admit Card 2017 at www.jnnsm.in
JNNSM Surya Mitra Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are searching the Central Government Jobs in the Uttar Pradesh / Uttrakhand State then we are good news for them because we are going to provide the JNNSM Surya Mitra Hall Ticket 2017 details. Those candidates are interested they need to focus on the following sections and then apply online at www.jnnsm.in.
JNNSM Helper Call Letter 2017
JNNSM stands for Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission which is going to recruitment the eligible and talented candidates for the 1665 Surya Mitra and Helper Positions. Candidates have a great opportunity for getting appointed to the government job through JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment. Those aspirants are wanted to utilize this chance they can apply by submitting the online application form. Candidates can download the JNNSM Surya Mitra Helper Admit Card 2017 from the official web portal.
www.jnnsm.in Recruitment Admit Card
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM)|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Surya Mitra and Helper|
|Total Numbers of Positions||1665 Vacancies|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Location of the Job||Uttar Pradesh / Uttrakhand State|
|Employment Category||Central Government Jobs|
JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment Exam Dates
|Application Form Submission Start Date||22nd November 2016|
|Application Form Submission Closing Date||15th December 2016|
|JNNSM Surya Mitra Helper Admit Card Status||Update Soon|
|JNNSM Surya Mitra Helper Exam Date||Update Soon|
JNNSM Surya Mitra Helper Exam Criteria
The JNNSM Surya Mitra Application Form is invited from the eligible and skilled aspirants by the Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission (JNNSM). The main purpose to organize this recruitment is to find out the deserving candidates and then fulfill the 1665 total numbers of vacancies.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment then you should possess the eligibility criteria. Below you can grab the age limitations, required qualification, and other essential details.
- Surya Mitra: Candidate age should be below than 32 years.
- Helper: Aspirants age must not be greater than 40 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 03 years for OBC (Other Backward Class), 05 years for SC/ ST & 10 years for PWD categories.
- Surya Mitra: Candidate should have completed their Intermediate (12th Class) from an authorized Board.
- Helpers: Aspirants must have possessed 8th Class passing certificate from a recognized Institution/ Board.
Those candidates will be selected they will be appointed in the Uttar Pradesh / Uttrakhand State and they will get the below salary in a month by the government.
|Surya Mitra||Rs.15000- per month.|
|Helper||Rs. 10000- per month.|
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Examination/ Interview.
- Applicants should need to get qualify in the both rounds for getting hired on their applied posts.
Those candidates will apply for then JNNSM Surya Mitra Jobs 2017 they will have to pay some amount of money. Below you can take the category wise application charges details.
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|General & OBC (Other Backward Class) Candidates||Rs 320/-.|
|SC (Schedule Class)/ST (Schedule Tribe) Candidates||Rs 240/-.|
How to Apply for JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment?
- Interested candidates should need to browse the Jawahar Lal Nehru National Solar Mission official web portal.
- Then go to the JNNSM Surya Mitra Recruitment Notification zone and find out the advertisement.
- Now take a look at the notification details and click on apply online button.
- The application form will open on your computer screen which you have to fill by yourself.
- Now attach the scanned copies of the photocopies and upload the signature/ photograph.
- Pay the application fee and collect the hard copy of the duly filled application form.
- At last, review the filling details and then click on the submit button.