Karnataka Bank Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply Online for Clerk Vacancies at www.karnatakabank.com
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016-17
Candidates who are looking for the bank jobs then we have a good news for them because we are going to share the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 details in the below sections. Candidates have a great chance of getting selected as a Clerk through this recruitment. Job seekers can apply online at official web portal i.e. www.karnatakabank.com.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016
Karnataka Bank Limited is going to organize the Karnataka Bank Exam 2016 for selecting the eligible and talented candidate or the clerk posts. This examination wi8ll be organized through online mode in the month of February 2017. Candidates who are interested so they can apply for the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016-17 by submitting the online application form before the last date.
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Bank Ltd.|
|Name of the Available Position||Clerk|
|Employment Location||Across India Branches|
|Remuneration||Rs 23,500/- per month|
|Bond Period||3 years|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2017
A Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 notification has been released by the Karnataka Bank Ltd. The selected candidates will be appointed in the All Over India in the Karnataka Bank. Candidates will have to qualify the Karnataka Bank Exam 2017 to get selected on the Clerk Position.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Eligibility
Candidates who are going to apply for Karnataka Bank Exam 2016 they should need to be eligible for the examination. Only eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment. Below we describe the eligibility conditions detail which is so important for the job hunters.
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years and must be less than 26 years to be eligible for the Karnataka Bank Clerk Vacancy 2016
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST) for 5 years.
- Candidates should have completed their Graduation Degree (Arts or Commerce or Science or Computer Application or Business Administration or Business Management) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- In the qualifying, degree aspirants should have possessed at least 50% marks to be eligible for the Clerk Posts.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Karnataka Bank Exam.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode and qualified candidates will be called for the Interview round.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) communities.
- For others, candidates will have to pay Rs 600/- as application charges.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment Dates
|Starting Date to submit the Online Application Form||01st December 2016|
|Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form||21st December 2016|
|Application Fee submission Dates through Online Mode||01st December 2016 to 21st December 2016|
|Karnataka Bank Exam||February 2017|
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the Karnataka Bank Limited official website.
- Then go to the Karnataka Bank Career section and find out the Karnataka Bank Clerk Notification 2016.
- Open the notification and take a look at the all available details and click on apply online button.
- Then fill up the application form and upload the all required documents/ photograph/ signature.
- Pay the application charges and take the complete application form hard copy and click on the submit button.
In this article, we describe the Karnataka Bank Clerk Job 2016 information. Job seekers who want to get more details about the latest government jobs, bank employment news, and private sector then bookmark our website. A team of professionals updates this site regularly with the help of official advertisements. You can also share the all details with your friends and colleageus on other social netowrking sites.