Latest Updated (29th March 2017): Karnataka TET 2017 Application Form Available at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka TET Notification 2017
A notification has been revealed by the Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education regarding the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test and we are going to describe the Karnataka State TET Notification details in the following article. Candidates who are thinking to apply for Karnataka TET 2017 they should need to take a look on the given below details. You can download the notification at www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka TET Application Form
The Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education is inviting the application forms through online mode for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test. Those candidates will be qualified in the examination they will be selected as a government school teacher in the Karnataka State. The Karnataka TET Application Form can be downloaded from the Karnataka Department of School Education official website.
www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in TET Notification
- Name of the Examination: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test
- Name of the Board: Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education
- Admit Card Date: Released
- Examination Date: Update Soon
- Official Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test Dates:
|Notification Release Date||July 2017 (Expected)|
|Start Date to Online Registration||July 2017|
|Online Registration Last Date||August 2017|
|Examination Date||September 2017|
Karnataka TET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The Karnataka TET is also known as Karnataka teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted every year by the Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education. The main reason to organize the Karnataka TET is to find out the suitable and skilled candidates and fill up the teacher vacant posts.
|Posts Name||Paper Details|
|For Classes, I-V Teacher||Applicants will have to pass out Paper-I|
|For Classes VI- VIII Teacher||Candidates should need to clear the Paper – II.|
|For Classes, I – VIII Teacher||The both Paper – I and II will need to be cleared by the candidates|
|Karnataka TET Paper I||1. Candidates should be qualified the intermediate class with minimum 50 percentage of marks from an authorized board.
2. Those candidates have completed their B.A / B.Sc Graduation & Diploma in Elementary Education from an authorized university/ institution they can also apply for the Karnataka TET Paper I.
|Karnataka TET Paper II||Aspirants who are going to apply for the Karnataka TET Paper II they should possess the B.Ed or Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) degree from an authorized university.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 40 years to be eligible for the Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Candidates can check the other age relaxation from the official notification which is available on the main site.
- The application fee is Paper 1 or Paper 2 is Rs. 500/- & fee for Both Papers will be Rs. 800/-.
- The application fee is Paper1 or Paper 2 is Rs. 250/- & fees For Both Papers is Rs. 400/- for SC/ST category candidates as per the rules and regulations.
- Candidates can submit the application fee via Challan in any branch of State Bank of Mysore.
- Candidates will be appointed on the basis of Written E & Interview.
- Those candidates will be qualified in the both rounds they will be appointed on the government teacher in Karnataka State. Karnataka Police Constable Result 2016
How to fill Karnataka TET Application Form 2017?
Candidates who are excited to apply they can fill up the application form via online mode. You can fill up the application form with the using of following steps.
- Candidates should need to access the Government of Karnataka, Department of School Education official website.
- After that download the Karnataka TET Notification and read all details
- Now fill up the TET Application Form with the appropriate details and attach the all necessary documents Xerox copies.
- Take the hard copy of the complete application form before submit it.
- Now check the all filling details and click on the submit button.
Official Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in