Latest Update (06th June 2017): Kerala LET Application Form 2017 has released by Directorate of Technical Education Kerala. Apply online for Lateral Entrance Test www.dtekerala.gov.in
Kerala LET Application Form 2017
Hello Guys, Good News for those candidates who are searching for the admission form in Kerala, now they can apply for Kerala LET Entrance Exam 2017. Aspirants who are going to apply for LET entrance exam those candidates can submit the application form through the main web port that is www.dtekerala.gov.in.
Kerala Lateral Entrance Test 2017 Notification
Directorate of Technical Education Kerala has invited online applications from the desirous and talented candidates for filling up the entrance exam of Lateral Entrance Test through online mode at the official we port that is www.dtekerala.gov.in. Kerala LET 2017 exam has been announced now; apply for it as soon as possible. Aspirants may grab the opportunity by submitting an application form through online mode. Applicants who are seeking to take admission to the Lateral Entry B.Tech courses they need to submit the form through the site. LET entrance exam 2017 will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education Kerala. Kerala LET examination will be held on 10th June 2017.
www.dtekerala.gov.in Admission 2017
|Name of the conducting board||Directorate of Technical Education Kerala|
|Name of the Exam||Kerala Lateral Entry Test|
|Total Number of seats||Various|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting date to apply form||6th March 2017|
|Last to apply form||20th March 2017|
|Official Brochure of||Kerala LET Application Form 2017|
|Level of exam||State level Exam|
- The Applicants education should have 12th standard or its equivalent from any approved institute or board.
- The Applicants education should have completed Diploma in Engineering from State Board of Technical Education.
- The age of the candidates should be not lower than 18 years of age and upper age limit should be 28 years of age.
- Relaxation of age will be given to the category candidates as per the organization rules and regulation.
Application Fee charges
- For General and OBC category Candidates they can pay the application fee Rs 750/-
- For SC/ST category Candidates they can pay the application fee Rs 375/
The Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Kerala LET Exam & Online Examination.
Procedure to apply for Kerala LET Application Form 2017
- Firstly, you need to go to the official web portal that is dtekerala.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the Admission courses tab.
- Then click on the Kerala LET Application Form 2017 link.
- Before filling the online application form, read the entire prospectus carefully that is available on the website.
- After that, press on the Apply online tab.
- After, fill the online application form with the correct data.
- Upload your documents and certificates with the Latest image
- After filling up the details in the application form, press on the submit button.
- At the end take a print out of application form for the further use.
Important Dates for Kerala LET Admission 2017
|Online registration starts from||6th March 2017|
|Last date to apply for the online registration||20th March 2017|
|Last date of receipt of downloaded application in the joint Controller of Technical Examination Office, Thriuvanathapuram||29th March 2017|
|Date of Downloading Hall Ticket from the site||1st June 2017 to 9th June 2017|
|Date of the examination||10th June 2017|
|Date of downloading result||20th June 2017|
|Date of downloading scorecard from the site||22nd June 2017 to 30th June 2017|
|Online filling of option||22nd June 2017 to 29th June 2017|
|Date of First allotment||3rd July 2017|
|Date of admission (First Allotment)||6th July 2017 & 7th July 2017|
|Date of Rearranging higher option||8th July 2017 to 9th July 2017|
|Date of second Allotment||13th July 2017|
|Date of admission (second Allotment)||18th July 2017 & 19th July 2017|
|Date of Rearranging higher option||20th July 2017 to 21st July 2017|
|Date of Third Allotment||26th July 2017|
|Date of admission (Third Allotment)||29th July 2017|
Kerala LET Admit Card 2017
The Kerala LET Hall Ticket 2017 will be released very soon from 1st June 2017 to 9th June 2017 and examination will be held on 10th June 2017. Applicants can download the admit card from the official main portal by entering the details like registration number, date of birth and etc. The applicant can check and download the hall ticket very easily from the online mode. It is very important documents for the all the candidates because without admit card candidates will not be permitted at the hall room.
Kerala LET Result 2017
Directorate of Technical Education Kerala has released a notification of Kerala LET 2017 Result you may download the result from the website very simply. The result will be published on 20th June 2017; you can check it out very simply from the site. You can download the LET result by using registration number and password and other information.
Kerala LET Counseling 2017
The Kerala LET 2017 Counseling will start from 22nd June 2017. All the applicants can download the counseling process form very easily from the website for applying the Kerala LET Counseling Process 2017. Candidates may apply the application form through online mode as soon as possible.