Latest Updated (01st August 2017): Kerala state government will be soon published Kerala TET Admit Card 2017, Check Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test Exam Date at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
Kerala TET Admit Card 2017
We have good news for those candidates who have applied for the Kerala TET Examination because their admit card has been uploaded through online mode. Candidates who want to take all details regarding the Kerala TET Admit Card 2017 and examination then must read the following details. Candidates may download their admit card from the official website of the department.
KTET Admit Card 2017
Kerala state government will be soon published the Kerala TET Admit Card 2017 on the official site for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test. All The Applicants who had applied for the written exam may download KTET Exam Hall Ticket 2017 through the official website. All the candidates must download their admit card on or before the examination date by using registration number, DOB and name etc from the official website.Kerala government is going to conduct the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test month of August 2017. This is common teaching eligibility exam which is conducted in each & every state of India. After passed this exam selected Applicants are recruited on teacher post.
Kerala TET 2017 Details
|Name of the Examination||Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Category||Kerala TET Admit Card 2017|
|Date of Examination||Examination for this KTET is conducted on 12th August and 19th August of 2017|
|Tentative Date of Available Call Letter||Released Online|
Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2017
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan is the solely government-owned body which is having the authority of conducting the examination like TET, KGTE, THSLC, TTC and much more. The TET is the test which is conducted on every year. The examination is conducted to mainly recruiting the Teachers for the Higher Secondary and the Primary schools of both i.e. Government and private schools.
The Hall Ticket is considered as one of the most important documents which are contained at the time of the examinations which are issued by the board. The preference and priority are given to the Applicants because admit card contains lots of information in it. The applicants can find the unique no., date and time and Address of the test, rule, and regulations and much more which are to be focused.
KTET Exam 2017 Syllabus and Scheme
Kerala TET Syllabus consists of two objective type of papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks. Following are the details of question papers :
- Kerala TET Category 1 Syllabus: Time of examination 1½ hours Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test 2017.
- Kerala TET Category 2 Syllabus: Duration of examination 1½ hours.
- Kerala TET Category 3 Syllabus: of MCQs – 150 Total marks – 150 Duration of Examination: 1½ hours.
- Kerala TET Category 4 Syllabus: For Language teachers in Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit, Urdu, Specialist teachers and Physical Education teachers.
Important Dates of Kerala TET
|Category of Exam||Date of Examination||Duration|
|Kerala TET – I||12th August 2017 (Saturday)||10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Kerala TET – II||12th August 2017 (Saturday)||2.00 pm to 4.30 pm|
|Kerala TET – III||19th August 2017 (Saturday)||10.00 am to 01.30 pm|
|Kerala TET – IV||19th August 2017 (Saturday)||2.00 pm to 5.00 pm|
How to Download Kerala TET Hall Ticket 2017
- Candidates may download Kerala TET Admit Card 2017 through official website i.e. www.in.
- Log on to the official website e. www.keralapareekshabhavan.in.
- Select ‘press here to download your hall ticket Link provided on the homepage.
- Enter your Registration no. , Roll no., Date of Birth, then Enter the Submit tab.
- Your Call letter will Display on the Monitor Screen.
- At the end, take print out of Kerala TET Hall ticket & keep it safely till you get your result.
Here, in this article, we provide all the necessary details which are given in the above article. So Candidates must read this article carefully and grab all the details.