Latest Update (13th October 2016) : KGMU Recruitment Advertisement 2016 Apply for 127 posts at www.kgmu.org
KGMU Recruitment 2016
We are going to provide the employment news in the below sections. Candidates who are looking for the faculty jobs in Uttar Pradesh State then you have the great opportunity. We put the each and every detail about the KGMU Recruitment 2016 notification which is very important for the job hunters. You should need to grab every detail before applying.
A KGMU Recruitment 2016 advertisement has been published by the King George’s Medical University in which lots of vacancies are available including 127 Principal, Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor Junior Grade, Clinical Instructor, Senior Resident and Junior Resident. Candidates who are interested in the vacant posts then they can apply by submitting the offline application form till 20 October 2016.
www.kgmu.org Recruitment 2016
- Conducting Authority Name: KGMU (King George’s Medical University)
- Available Posts Name: Principal, Associate Professor, Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor Junior Grade, Clinical Instructor, Senior Resident and Junior Resident
- Total vacant Positions: 127 Vacancies
- Apply Method: Offline Application Form
- Start Date to Apply: 01 October 2016
- Last Date to Apply: 20 October 2016
- Official website: www.kgmu.org
Available Posts Name:
- Professor junior grade: 05 posts
- Associate Professor: 09 posts
- Professor: 11 posts
- Principal: 01 post
- Senior resident: 125 posts
- Junior resident: 25 posts
- Clinical instructor: 2 posts
- Assistant professor: 77 posts
KGMU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
KGMU is formally known as King George’s Medical University which is going to appoint the suitable and talented candidates on the various faculty positions. Candidates who want to start their career in the teaching field then must apply for the KGMU Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form through the offline process. The aspirants need to know that only eligible candidates can apply for the available posts. The job hunters can take the eligibility criteria details in the following sections.
Required Education Qualification: Candidates should hold the degree of MBBS with Post-Graduation in the related field from an authorized university/ institution. Those candidates have completed diploma in the relevant discipline they are also eligible to apply for KGMU Recruitment 2016.
Age Limitations: The candidates who are going to apply their age must not be above than 18 years. The upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved and unreserved category candidates as per the government norms.
The method of Selection: The applicants will be appointed on their applied posts based on the Written Exam and those candidates will get qualified in the examination they will be called for the Personal Interview round.
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs. 5000/- for unreserved category and Rs. 3000/- for ST/ SC category candidates for the faculty positions. The candidates who are thinking to apply for Senior & Junior Resident vacancies they will have to pay Rs. 2000/- (for UR category) and Rs. 1000/- (for SC/OBC category).
Method to Apply for KGMU Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are curious to apply for the available posts then they must read the below steps carefully:-
- First of all, aspirants will have to browse the King George’s Medical University authorized site.
- Check out the “Notice Board” section and search the appropriate option.
- Click on the KGMU Recruitment 2016 and open that link on next page.
- Now you need to read the all given details before applying.
- Download the application form if you are eligible and produce all details carefully.
- Submit the application form and review the filing information.
- Now send the complete application form with photocopies of the required documents to the university.
- Candidates should have to submit the application form before 20 October 2016, otherwise, your application form will not be accepted.
KGMU Admit Card 2016
The KGMU Admit Card 2016 will be revealed by the King George’s Medical University through online mode. Only those candidates will be able to download the admit card who will apply for the recruitment. The hall ticket will not be sent to the candidate’s address because will be issued through online mode.
Official Website: www.kgmu.org