Latest Updated (22th October 2016); SBI Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 412 Specialist Officer Vacancies at www.onlinesbi.com
SBI SO Recruitment 2016
State Bank of India is inviting the online application form for full fill the Specialist Officer, Assistant Manager, Developer, Test Lead, Tester, Manager, etc vacancies. This is a huge vacancy notification because 412 total numbers of posts are available. Candidates who want to start their career in the banking field then must apply for this SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. You can apply online at www.onlinesbi.com.
Candidates who are interested and want to apply they can fill up the online application form and submit before the 22-10-2016. The age limits, educational qualification, and other details are described below.
www.onlinesbi.com Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Bank: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer, Assistant Manager, Developer, Test Lead, Tester, Manager, etc.
- Total Number of Posts: 412 Vacancies
- Last Date to Apply: 22-10-2016
- Official website: www.onlinesbi.com
SBI Recruitment Dates:
- Start Date to submit the Online Application Form: 04-10-2016
- End date to submit the Online Application Form: 22-10-2016
- Online Test Date (Expected): 25-11-2016
- Online Test Admit Card Release: 15-11-2016
Available Vacancies Information:
- Assistants Manager (Statistician): 20 Posts
- Developer: 50 Posts
- Technology Relationship Manager (Tech.RMs): 04 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 06 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 01 Post
- Tester: 05 Posts
- Innovation Specialist: 05 Posts
- UX Designer: 01 Post
- Business Analyst: 18 Posts
- Technical Engineer: 01 Post
- Data warehouse Architect: 01 Post
- Technical Lead: 12 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 02 Posts
- Application Architect: 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (System): 180 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 01 Post
- Technology Architect: 05 Posts
- Portal Architect: 01 Post
- WAS Administrator: 01 Post
- Test Lead: 01 Post
- Developer: 22 Posts
- Enterprise Architect: 02 Posts
- Tester: 12 Posts
- Manager (Statistician): 07 Posts
- Business Architect: 01 Post
- Test lead: 02 Posts
- Admin Support Officer: 01 Post
- Project Manager: 29 Posts
- Network Engineer: 02 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 09 Posts
- Sourcing Analyst: 01 Post
- Complaint/ Dispute Resolution officer: 02 Posts
- IT Risk Manager: 02 Posts
- Data Scientist: 03 Posts
State Bank of India Recruitment 2016
The State Bank of India has released a State Bank of India Recruitment 2016 notification for the various posts. Candidates who are going to apply they should read the following eligibility criteria.
- Aspirant’s age must be greater than 21 years and should be less than 35 years.
- The relaxation in age will be provided up to 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates as per the rules.
- Candidates who are interested in applying they need to have possessed the bachelor degree in the related field.
- The aspirants who have completed the diploma and mast degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university they are also eligible to apply.
Selection Process: Online Exam / Interview
- The general category candidates will have to pay Rs. 600/- as an application fee.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for other category candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable which should be paid through online mode.
How to Apply for SBI Recruitment 2016?
- Go to the State Bank of India official website.
- Check the career page and search the SBI SO Recruitment 2016
- Read the notification and if you are eligible then download the application form.
- Produce all details in the application form and also attach the Xerox copies of the required documents.
- Click on the submit button and also collect the hard copy of the duly filled form for later use.