Latest Update (12th July 2017): MP Vyapam or Government of Board will release the MP Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2017 Download MPTET Notification at www.vyapam.nic.in
Madhya Pradesh TET Notification 2017
In this article, we are going to provide the MP Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2017 details in the following sections. Candidates who are preparing for the examination and want to apply then have a look at the following details carefully. We provide the each and every detail regarding the notification and you can apply online at www.vyapam.nic.in.
MP TET Application Form 2017
MP Vyapam or Government of Board is all set to conduct the MP Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2017 for selecting the suitable and talented candidates for the Primary Teacher & Upper Primary Teacher. Candidates who are interested and want to attend the examination then apply by submitting the Madhya Pradesh TET Application Form 2017 which can be downloaded from the official web portal.
www.vyapam.nic.in TET Application Form
|Name of the Conducting Authority||MP Vyapam or Government of Board|
|Name of the Examination||MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2017|
|Posts Name||Primary Teacher & Upper Primary Teacher|
|Apply Process||Online Application Form|
|Starting Date to Apply||July 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||August 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Examination Date||Available Soon|
|Examination Level||State Level Examination|
|MP Vyapam Official Website||www.vyapam.nic.in|
MP Teacher Eligibility Test Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear in the MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 they should have the below criteria details otherwise you cannot apply for the exam. SO guys must read the below details before apply online.
MPTET Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have to be completed their Bachelor/ Master Degree in the related field from an authorized University/ Institution.
- Candidates who have qualified the Diploma they can also apply for the MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
- Aspirants must have scored minimum 50 percentage marks in their 12th class and 40 percentage marks for SC/ST categories.
Upper Primary Teacher:
- candidates have qualified the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from an authorized University/ Institution they can fill up the MP TET Application Form 2017
- Candidates should have scored minimum 50 percentage marks in their qualifying degree.
- Candidate age should be greater than 18 years and must be less than 35 years to be eligible for Madhya Pradesh TET Examination 2017.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the conducting authority rules and regulations
MP TET Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 1300/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges) for all communities aspirants.
- Candidates can deposit the application charges through online mode using Net Banking, Debit Card & Credit Card.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds which will be conducted by the MP Vyapam or Government of Board.
- OMR based Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Procedure to Submit the MP TET Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply by submitting the application form with the help of below step.
- First of all, candidates should need to browse the MP Vyapam or Government of Board official site.
- Then have a look on the homepage notification and search the MP Vyapam TET Notification
- Press on the appropriate link and grab the all necessary details.
- Now download the MP Teacher Eligibility Test Application Form 2017 and produce all details.
- Attach the documents Xerox copies and pay the application fee.
- Now get the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.