Latest Update (04 January 2017): MPPSC SET/ SLET 2016-17 Notification Madhya Pradesh SET Exam Syllabus Available at www.mppsc.nic.in
State Level Eligibility Test Notification
MPPSC stands for Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission which is all set to conduct the MP State Eligibility Test 2017 for selecting the eligible and skilled candidates for full fill the Madhya Pradesh Assistant Processor Vacancy. Candidates who have successfully applied for the examination they can Download MP SET/ SLETExam Syllabus from official website i.e. www.mppsc.nic.in.
- Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Examination Name: MP State Eligibility Test 2017
- Available Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Employment Location: Madhya Pradesh State
- MP SLET Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in
MP SLET Exam Date 2017
|Notification Release Date||13th December 2016|
|Online Application Starting Date||15th December 2016|
|Online Application Process Closing Date||05th January 2017|
|Correction/Editing of Application Form||20th December 2016|
|Correction/Editing of Application Form End Date||07th January 2017|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
MP SLET 2016 Syllabus
|Topic Name||Subject Code|
|Defence & Strategic Studies||03|
MP SLET Examination Pattern 2017
|Serial Number||Topics Name||Total Question|
|Exam Session||Exam Paper||Exam Time Duration||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|First Session||I||01 and Half Hours||60 (50 Questions Compulsory)||100|
|First Session||II||01 and Half Hours||50 (Questions All are compulsory)||100|
|Second Session||III||02 and Half Hours||50 (Questions All are compulsory)||150|
Madhya Pradesh SET/ SLET Exam Syllabus 2016-17
MPPSC SET/ SLET Genetics SyllabusPrinciples
|Madhya Pradesh SET/ SLET Exam Cell Biology Syllabus||Structure and function of cells and intracellular organelles (of both prokaryotes and eukaryotes) mechanism of cell division including (mitosis and meiosis) and cell differentiation. Cell interaction: Malignant growth; Immune response Dosage compensation and mechanism of sex determination.|
|MP SET/ SLET Exam Biochemistry Syllabus||Structure of atoms, molecules and chemical bonds; Principles of physical chemistry Thermodynamics, Kinetics, dissociation and association constants; Nucleic acid structure, genetic code, replication, transcription and translation, Structure, function and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins; Enzymes and coenzyme; Respiration and photosynthesis.|
|Madhya Pradesh SET/ SLET Physiology Syllabus||Response to stress: Active transport across membranes; Plant and animal hormones; Nutrition (including vitamins); Reproduction in plants, microbes, and animals.|
|of Mendelian inheritance,Syllabus-Principles and function; Gene Structure and regulation of gene expression; Linkage and genetic mappings; Extrachromosomal inheritance (epitomes, mitochondria and chloroplasts); Mutation; DNA damage and repair, chromosome aberration; Transposes; Sex linked inheritance and genetic disorders; Somatic cell genetic; Genome organization (in both prokaryotes and eukaryotes).|
|Madhya Pradesh SET/ SLET Evolutionary Biology Syllabus||Origin of life (including aspects of prebiotic environment and molecular evolution); Concepts of evolution.|
MPPSC Examination Fees:
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||Rs. 650/-|
|SC (Schedule Class)||Rs. 600/-|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||Rs. 400/-|
- Candidates should have qualified the Master’s Degree (Computer Science, Earth Science, humanities and Social Sciences etc.) with at least 55 percentage marks from a recognized Institution.
- Aspirants must also have done Post graduate degree/ Ph.D. in the relevant field from an authorized University to be eligible for MPPSC SET Examination 2017.
Procedure to Download MPPSC SET Exam Syllabus 2017
- Candidates should need to brows the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission official website.
- Check out the homepage and find out the MP SET/ SLET Exam Syllabus
- Then select the subject name and click on the MPPSC State Level Eligibility Test Syllabus pdf
- The exam syullabus pdf will generate on the computer screen and you can download it now.
- Get t5he hard copy of the syllabus and save the pdf for constant use.
Official Website: www.mppsc.nic.in