Latest Updated ( 3rd October 2016); MPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 88 Assistant Posts at www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Assistant Recruitment 2016
We have good news for those candidates who are searching the Assistant job in the Maharashtra State because we are going to describe the MPSC Assistant Recruitment 2016 notification information. Candidates should read all details and then apply through online process through official website i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in.
The MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) issued a recruitment notice for the posts of Assistant. This is a large vacancy notification in which 88 total numbers of vacancies are vacant and these jobs are filled by the eligible candidates. Candidates can submit their online application forms if they want to apply for the Assistant Posts.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Assistant Recruitment 2016
- Conducting Authority Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Vacant Position Name: Assistant
- No of Total vacancies: 88 Posts
- Apply Process: Online Mode
- Employment Location: Maharashtra State
- Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Official Notification Publish Date: 21-09-2016
- Start date to Submit the Online Application Form: 21st September 2016
- Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form: 13th October 2016.
- Maharashtra PSC Assistant Written Test Date: 27-11-2016.
MPSC Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is also known as MPSC which is the conducting authority of recruitment exams in the Maharashtra State. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has revealed an MPSC Assistant Recruitment 2016 on 21-09-2016 regarding the posts of Assistant. Those candidates want to get appointed to the Assistant posts they must read the following details.
- Candidates who are curious to apply their age must not be less than 18 years to be eligible for MPSC Recruitment.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Maharashtra Public Service Commission rules and regulations.
- Candidates should be completed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from an authorized institution/ university.
- Aspirants must also hold 07 years of working experience for the Assistant Posts.
- The application fee is Rs. 523 for Un-Reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who belong to the reserved categories they will need to pay Rs. 323 as an application fee.
- Candidates should pay the Application Fee through Online process.
- The appointment of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination.
- The qualified applicants will be hired as an Assistant in the Maharashtra State.
Steps to Apply for MPSC Assistant Recruitment 2016
Only eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment or the authority persons will not receive your application form. Below we describe the apply online procedure.
- Candidates who are eligible they need to browse the Maharashtra Public Service Commission authorized site.
- Go to the “RECENT NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS” zone and find out the MPSC Assistant Recruitment 2016
- If you are eligible then click on apply online button.
- Produce the appropriate details in the application form and also upload the scanned copies of the qualification documents.
- Submit the application fee through online process and collect the hard copy of the complete application form.
- At last, review the filling details and click on the submit button.