Latest Update (13th April 2017): NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2017 Download 247 GDMO/ Medical Officer Admit Card at www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Call Letter
Candidates who are searching the government jobs in the Medical Department of the Tripura State then we have good news for them because we are going to describe the NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 notification in this article. Job seekers who are interested then must read the full article and grab the every detail.
Tripura GDMO/ Medical Officer Admit Card
National Health Mission (NHM) Tripura is all set to hire the 247 total numbers of eligible candidates on the GDMO/ Medical Officer Vacancies. The candidates who have done their qualification and have applied for the recruitment then download the Tripura NRHM Recruitment Admit Card 2017 through online mode from www.tripuranrhm.gov.in.
Tripura NRHM Recruitment Hall Ticket
- Name of the Department: National Health Mission (NHM) Tripura
- Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/Junior Medical Officer (JMO)
- Total number of Available Posts: 247 Vacancies
- Salary Package: Rs.15000/- to Rs.39000/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Employment Location: Tripura State
- Admit Card Status: Available Shortly
- NHRM Tripura Official Website: www.tripuranrhm.gov.in
NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Admit Card 2017
NHT is formally known as National Health Mission (NHM) which is located in the Tripura State. The National Health Mission Tripura is the state government owned organization. The National Health Mission has revealed an NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 notice for fulfilling the 247 Vacancies of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)/Junior Medical Officer (JMO). Candidates can gain the eligibility criteria in the following sections. Candidates must carry their NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Call Letter 2017 on the day of examination.
- Candidates should be completed their MBBS degree from an authorized university/ Institution.
- Aspirants must also have qualified the one-year Compulsory Internship training course.
- Candidates who are going to apply their age mist be below than 40 years and should be above than 18 years to be eligible for the NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Recruitment.
- The relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per government rules and regulations.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview.
- The interview will be conducted by the National Health Mission (NHM) Tripura.
- The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.15000/- to Rs.39000/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
- The salary will be given to the appointed candidates in monthly wise.
Procedure to Download NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Call Letter
- Candidates who are eligible and want to apply they need to open the official website of the organization.
- Go to the vacancy notification section and find out the NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Admit Card option.
- Enter the all asking details and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will generate on the computer screen.
- Get the hard copy of the admit card and keep it safely for further use.
Candidates can grab the NRHM Tripura Medical Officer Admit Card 2017 notification information in the above article. Candidates who want to get more details about the latest jobs then you should bookmark our website. A team of officials updates this site day by day according to the official notifications.