Latest Update (21st April 2017): Odisha Power Transmission Corporation limited released OPTCL Operator Trainee Notification 2017. All the Candidates may Apply for 150 Odisha Junior Maintenance Vacancy 2017 at www.optcl.co.in
OPTCL Operator Trainee Recruitment 2017
Hey Guys, are you looking for the OPTCL Junior Maintenance Vacancy 2017? Here, we are going to describe all the details regarding the OPTCL recruitment. Participants who are desperately seeking for the job in the OPTCL Department read the complete article very carefully. Here, in this article, we write each & every detail regarding the employment notification in the below article and students can apply online at the main portal of the department i.e. www.optcl.co.in.
OPTCL Junior Maintenance Vacancy 2017
The department of the OPTCL has recently released an official notification regarding the OPTCL Junior Maintenance Jobs 2017. The total no. of vacancies for which the recruitment has been announced are 130 for the post of Management Trainee in different trades and departments. All those contenders those who meet all the eligibility criteria can apply for the application online & submit the OPTCL Online Application Form 2017 on or before the closing date i.e. 24th April 2017 by following the official site of the department i.e. www.optcl.co.in.
www.optcl.co.in JMOT Recruitment 2017
|Organization||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation limited|
|Information About||OPTCL Recruitment Notification 2017|
|Number of Vacancies Available||150 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT)|
|Category of Article||Recruitment|
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation is shortly abbreviated as OPTCL. It is one of the power transmission utility in India. The OPTCL was formed in March in the year 2004 under the Companies Act 1956. This organization is fully controlled by the state govt of Odisha, which is located at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Odisha Power Transmission Corporation projects & field units are spread all over the Odisha state.
Odisha PTCL Junior Maintenance Recruitment
Academic Qualification: Aspirants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment should have completed HSC from recognized Board/ University/Institute.
- Contestants minimum age is 20 years
- Contestant maximum age is 32 years
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/EX-Serviceman Category candidates is 5 Years & for PWD candidates is 10 years.
Application Form Fee:
- The application fee is Rs.500/- for Unreserved/SEBC.
- Candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/ PWD Candidates.
OPTCL Recruitment Important Dates:
|Commencing Date for submission of Application Form:||25th March 2017|
|Closing Date for submission of Application Form:||24th April 2017|
Way to Apply for the OPTCL JMOT Recruitment 2017
Contenders can apply for the OPTCL Recruitment 2016 for the various empty posts of at the official site of OPTCL. For apply for the empty post you can need to follow the following easy steps which are provided below in the article.
- Firstly open the OPTCL Official Website i.e. www.optcl.co.in.
- Now, click on the Odisha PTCL JMOT Recruitment official advertisement & open the notification on next web page.
- Now, participants must read the given Instructions attentively from the official advertisement before apply for the various posts.
- After that, contenders can fill the application form with correct personal details.
- Attach all the scanned copies of the relevant credentials and upload the latest photograph & the signature.
- Enter on the submit tab button and submit the application form with correct information.
- Take the printout copy of the application form & keep the form safely for future reference.
Here, in this article, we mentioned every little bit of detail related to the OPTCL Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee Vacancy 2017 in the above description of the article. All the eligible contenders should apply for the vacant posts from the official website of the organization. If any participant faces a problem in applying for the given posts can comment in the comment box at the end of the article we will revert you as soon as possible.