Latest Updated (19th October 2016); PPSC Recruitment 2016,apply at www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2016
In this article, we are going to describe details regarding PPSC Recruitment 2016.We provide all the important information about it. So candidates read this article carefully and get the details about it which are given below:
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has published the job notification and provides the opportunity to the skilled and Intelligent Aspirants to fill the 121 vacancies of Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate. Those applicants who are searching for a job in Punjab state they can apply through online mode before the last date 26.10.2016. After the online process, aspirants should submit the printout copy of properly filled online application accompanied by pertinent official papers for PPSC Civil Judge cum Judicial Magistrate Vacancy 2016. Be aware additional regarding Punjab PSC Recruitment 2016 read this article carefully.
Those aspirants want to fill up the application form of Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate they need to check the eligibility criteria of this recruitment. Candidates who are willing to fill the application form through online mode they should enter correct details in the application form otherwise your form will be canceled by the official authority. Those candidates who will attempt this exam they should prepare themselves for better competition.
PPSC Recruitment 2016 Information:-
- Name of the association: Punjab Public Service Commission
- Post’s name: Civil Judge-cum-Judicial Magistrate
- Total vacancies: 121 vacancies
- Deadline Date: 21/10/2016
Here we will discuss the eligibility criteria for this post and candidates should read these details because if you are not full fill the eligibility criteria then you are not applicable to register their name.
Educational qualification: – Candidates should hold the Bachelor of law degree from any authorized university.
Limit of the age: Willing applicants should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 37 years. Those aspirants who belong to the lower category they will get age relaxation according to the rules and regulation.
Selection process: those candidates who will perform very well in the written exam they will be called for further process.
The list of self-attested certificates
- Being Government Employee proof
- Relevant degree certificates
- Certificate of age proof(if applicable)
- Proof of Punjabi Language passes
- Copy of Bank Challan(PPSC Copy)
- Relevant category certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Experience Certificate
Method to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2016:-
Candidates who will register their name with PPSC Recruitment 2016 they should follow the following steps.
- Applicants need to browse the authorized web portal of Punjab Public Service Commission.
- The home page of this site will appear on your computer screen.
- You should read all the content of this page very carefully and press the relevant link for further process.
- You need to enter the correct information in the empty blocks.
- Before submitting these details you should check filled details carefully.
- Now, hit the submit button for next step.
- Candidates require submitting their application fee using net banking.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
Here, in this article, we mentioned all the relevant details which are given in the above article. So Candidates must read this article and grab the information which is important to apply for the recruitment. Applicants can bookmark our website to get more get more information about the admit card, result, answer key etc. our expert’s team update this site regularly.