Latest Update (24th April 2017): Punjab State Power Corporation Limited will release the PSPCL ALM Hall Ticket 2017. You can Download 1500 Assistant Lineman Call Letter at www.pspcl.in
Punjab Assistant Lineman Admit Card 2017
Here we are going to provide the PSPCL ALM Recruitment Admit Card 2017 details in the following sections. Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and unemployed yet then read the full article and then apply online and download the admit card at official website i.e. www.pspcl.in. First, you have to collect all details and then apply according to the below instructions.
PSPCL Recruitment Hall Ticket 2017
PSPCL is formally known as Punjab State Power Corporation Limited which has revealed a Punjab Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2017 notification for the posts of Assistant Lineman (ALM). There are 1500 PSPCL ALM Jobs are available, so guys don’t miss this opportunity and must apply by sending the online application form from 10th January to 31st January 2017. The Punjab Assistant Lineman Admit Card 2017 will be released through online mode very soon.
www.pstcl.org recruitment 2017
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Available Post||Assistant Lineman (ALM)|
|Total Numbers of Opportunities||1500 Vacancies|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Form|
|Salary Package||Rs. 6400-20200/- + GP of Rs. 3400/-|
|PSPCL Official Website||www.pspcl.in|
Punjab ALM Call Letter 2017
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is inviting the PSPCL ALM Online Application Form for full fill the 1500 posts of Assistant Lineman (ALM). The main purpose to organize the Punjab Assistant Lineman Recruitment Exam 2017 is to find out the eligible and deserving candidates for the available positions. Candidates must carry their PSPCL ALM Admit Card 2017 on the day of examination because the invigilators will check the all applicants admit card during the examination.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment Eligibility
Aspirants who are excited to attend the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Exam they should need to grab the eligibility criteria details from the below description. Without eligibility criteria, you cannot attend the available posts recruitment exam.
PSPCL ALM Educational Qualification:
- Candidates who are going to apply for the 1500 Punjab ALM Vacancy then you should have qualified the 2 years Apprenticeship in the trade of Lineman.
- For more information, you can download the recruitment notification from the official website.
Punjab Assistant Lineman Age Criteria:
- Candidate age should be above than 18 years to be eligible for the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Jobs.
- The further age relaxation will be provided to the candidate as per the Punjab Government rules and regulations.
- Those aspirants will be appointed on the 1500 Punjab Assistant Lineman Posts they will get the pay scale of Rs. 6400-20200/- + GP of Rs. 3400/-.
- This is a monthly salary package which will be given to the appointed applicants by the authority.
PSPCL ALM Recruitment Important Dates:
|Event Name||Essential Dates|
|Commencement Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10th January 2017|
|Closing Date for submitting the Online Application Form (Step-I)||31st January 2017|
|End Date to Submit the Application Fee in State Bank of Patiala||04th February 2017|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form (Step-II)||08th February 2017|
|PSPCL Assistant Lineman Admit Card Date||Update Soon|
Process to Download PSPCL Assistant Lineman Admit Card 2017
Candidates who are excited to download the admit card they should need to focus on the below steps. We provide the admit card downloading procedure which will help you to download the hall ticket.
- Interested candidates should need to visit the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited official portal.
- Then go to the PSPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification section and find out the ALM Notification.
- Open the appropriate advertisement and then take a look at the each and every detail.
- Now click on the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Admit Card Download button.
- Fill up the correct details and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will show on the computer display.
- Now collect the printout of the admit card and keep it safely for further use.