Punjab Police Jail Warder Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply for 267 Posts at www.punjbpolicerecruitment.in
Punjab Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2016
Candidates can grab the Punjab Police Matron Jobs 2016 information in the below description. This is government employment news and candidates will be appointed Punjab State. So candidates don’t miss this golden opportunity and must apply through online mode at www.punjbpolicerecruitment.in.
Central Recruitment Board Punjab is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the 267 Jail Warden/ Matron posts. Candidates who are interested in Punjab Police Jail warder Recruitment 2016 by sending the online application form from 08th November 2016 to 28th November 2016. Candidates should need to utilize this great chance for getting appointed in Punjab Police as a government employee.
www.punjbpolicerecruitment.in Recruitment 2016
|Name of the Organization||Central Recruitment Board, Punjab|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Jail Warden/ Matron|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||267 Vacancies|
|Employment Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Application Form|
|Remuneration||Rs.10300 to Rs.34800/ per month + grade pay of Rs.3200/-|
Punjab Police Jail Vacancies Information:
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Matron ( Female)||57 Vacancies|
|Jail Warder (Male)||210 Vacancies|
|Total Posts||267 Vacancies|
Punjab Police Jail Warder Important Dates
|Online Application From Starting Date||08-11-2016|
|Online Application Form Submission End Date||28-11-2016|
|Application Fee Submission Last Date||30-11-2016|
Punjab Police Notification 2016
The online application forms are invited from the eligible and talented candidates for the 267 Jail Warden/ Matron posts by the Central Recruitment Board, Punjab. The main reason to organize the Punjab Police Jail warder Recruitment 2016 is to fulfill the vacant posts. Job hunters who want to get selected in Punjab Police they have time to submit the application form until 28th November 2016.
Those candidates are go9ing to apply they should possess the below criteria. Those candidates will not have the eligibility criteria their application form will not be accepted.
- Candidate should have qualified the High School (10th) and Intermediate (12th) Class from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- For more information, you can check the Punjab Police Jail Warder Notification 2016.
- Aspirant age must not be above than 25 years and should not be below than 18 years o be eligible for the vacant posts.
- The relaxation in upper age will be applicable to the candidates as per the Punjab Police norms.
The category wise application fee details are described below:-
|Category Name||Application Charges|
|General/ OBC category Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ST/BC Category Aspirants||Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Method||Online mode like Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Offline mode. ( Fee Challan Available on official website).
- Candidates will be selected on the vacant posts based on the Physical Screening Test/ Physical Measurement/ Academic Merit.
- Applicants will have to pass out all rounds of selection for getting the appointment on their desired posts.
How to Apply for Punjab Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2016?
Candidates who are excited to apply they should need to grab the below steps which are described the applying procedure. You can easily apply online with the help of following instructions. Candidates must submit their application form before 28-11-2016 after the last date application form will not be accepted by the authority persons.
- First of all, candidates should need to open the Central Recruitment Board, Punjab authorized site.
- Then look out the notification page and find out the Punjab Police Matron Vacancy 2016.
- Open the advertisement on next page and collect the each and every detail carefully.
- Attach the photocopies of the required documents and submit the application fee.
- Take the hard copy of the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.
For getting latest release police department jobs you can bookmark our website.