Latest Update (21st June 2017): Rajasthan High Court now going to release LDC & Stenographer Hall Ticket, You can Download the Rajasthan LDC Admit card 2017 and Raj Steno Admit card 2017 at www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan HC Stenographer Admit Card 2017
In this article, Candidates can grab all the details regarding the Rajasthan HC LDC Hall Ticket 2017 notification in which various type of vacancies is available. Applicants who are looking for the government jobs in the Rajasthan State can read this complete article very carefully and then apply online for this recruitment from the official website of HCRAJ i.e. www.hcraj.nic.in. For more extra information, aspirants can bookmark this page and stay connected with us for future reference.
Rajasthan High Court LDC Hall Ticket 2017
Rajasthan High Court has published a job notification for Rajasthan High Court LDC Admit Card 2017 for fulfilling the 2046 Posts LDC, Stenographer Vacant Jobs. All the applicants who want to make their career bright in the Government job can utilize this great opportunity and apply for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 from the official website of HCRAJ. All the willing candidates are advised to submit their Application form through the Online mode on or before the Closing Date on or before the deadline date i.e. 18th March 2017 from the official portal of the Rajasthan Court. For Further information about the academic qualification, age limitation, Selection Process, Application form fee, Key Dates and Apply procedure etc., are mentioned in the below article.
www.hcraj.nic.in Admit Card
|Name of the department||Rajasthan High Court|
|Detail About||HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment Admit Card 2017|
|Available Post Name||LDC, Stenographer Posts|
|Total No. of Available Post||2046|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Admit Card Status||Released|
|Article Category||Admit card|
LDC Exam Date: 23rd July 2017
Stenographer Exam Date: 19th May 2017 to 03rd June 2017
HCRAJ Vacancy 2017
Total No. of Posts: 2046 Posts
Name of the Post & No. of Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk – 1733 Posts
- Stenographer – 313 Posts
Rajasthan High Court LDC Eligibility Criteria
Rajasthan High Court has released the HCRAJ Job Notification 2017 at the official website of HCRAJ i.e. www.hcraj.nic.in. All the participants must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the 2046 vacant posts. If candidates are eligible for this vacancy then they can apply online on or before the deadline date.
Academic Qualification: Applicants should have completed class 12th, Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications or equivalent from any recognized University/Institute are Eligible to apply for this Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Age Limitation as on 18th March 2017: Applicants’ Age Limit Should be between 18 to 35 years. For more information go through the Rajasthan High Court official Notification 2017.
Selection Procedure: Applicants can shortlist on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam, Computer Test, Shorthand Test, & Personal Interview.
Application Form Fee:
- For General/OBC Category Candidates have to submit Application form Fee – Rs.100/-
- For All Other Category Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) have to submit Application form Fee – Nil
Salary Scale: Selected applicants will get handsome amount of Pay Scale as Follows:
- For Lower Division Clerk Posts – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay 2400/- Per Month
- For Stenographer Posts– Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With Grade Pay 3600/- Per month
- Commencing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18th February 2017
- Deadline date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18th March 2017
- Rajasthan High Court Hall Ticket Status: Update Soon
- Written Examination Date: April/May 2017
Procedure to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Applicants who meet all the eligibility conditions may apply for the HCRAJ LDC Recruitment 2017 at the official website of HCRAJ on or before the last date i.e. 18th March 2017. Here, we mentioned some easy steps which will help you in applying for the given post.
- Firstly, candidates have to visit the Rajasthan High Court official portal i.e. www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Now, go to the career page and find out the HCRAJ Notification 2017.
- Then, click on the appropriate link of the HCRAJ Recruitment 2017 and open it in the next web page.
- After that, candidates must read the official Advertisement carefully before applying for the vacant posts.
- Then, candidates can fill up all the required details in the given space.
- Attach all the needed documents with the form and upload the recent passport size photograph and signature on the application.
- Submit the application form along with application form fee.
- Take a print out copy of the Rajasthan High Court online application form and click on the submit tab button.
HCRAJ Admit Card 2017
Rajasthan High Court will be released the HCRAJ LDC Steno Admit Card 2017 at the official website of HCRAJ. All the applicants can download the admit card on or before the examination date. Without Admit Card no will permit to sit in the examination hall. All the candidates must bring the admit card on the day of examination.
HCRAJ LDC Result 2017
High Court Rajasthan will soon announce the HCRAJ Result 2017 on its official portal. All the applicants can download it by using their roll no., name and date of birth of the candidates from the official website which is given at the end of this article.