RSMSSB Lab Technician Call Letter 2017 Download 2639 Paramedical Staff Admit Card at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Lab Technician Admit Card 2017
Candidates can gain the Rajasthan Paramedical Admit Card 2017 details in the following sections. The lots of vacancies have been released by the Rajasthan Government so guys this is the golden chance for you and must download the exam admit card at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. first candidates should need to collect the every detail about the notification and then download your call letter.
RSMSSB Paramedical Staff Hall Ticket 2017
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board has published RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment for the posts of 2639 Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician Posts. Candidates can download the RSMSSB Recruitment Admit Card from the official website.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Admit Card
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Available Posts||Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician|
|Total numbers of Posts||2639 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Job Category:||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
RSMSSB Recruitment Jobs
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Dental Technician||42 Posts|
|2.||Lab Technician||1394 Posts|
|3.||Ophthalmic Assistant||178 Posts|
|4.||Radiographer Assistant||102 Posts|
RSMSSB Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting Date to submit the Online Application Form||16th November 2016|
|Last Date to submit the Online Application Form||16th December 2016|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 2017 (Last Week)|
Rajasthan Lab Technician Recruitment Admit Card
The RSMSSB Paramedical Staff Recruitment has been dispatched by the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board. In this notification, 2639 total numbers of vacancies are available for Assistant Radiographer & Lab Technician. Candidates who have RSMSSB Apply Online they can Download Rajasthan Paramedical Staff Hall Ticket from the official website.
- Candidate minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates as per the Rajasthan Government Norms.
Dental Technician/ Lab Technician
- Candidate must be qualified the 12th (SSC) (Science/ Biology or Mathematics) from an authorized Board.
- Aspirants should also have completed the Diploma/ Degree in the related field from a recognized University.
Ophthalmic Assistant: Candidate should possess the 2 Years certificate course of Dental Hygienist/ Dental Mechanic from the authorized Institution/ Board.
- Those candidates hold the 10+2 class (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) from an authorized Institution they are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants should also have completed 02 years training course and must possess the Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
- The application fee is Rs. 650/- for General/ OBC (Creamy Layer)/ EBC categories aspirants as per the government norms.
- Candidates who are belonging from the Rajasthan BC (Creamy Layer)/ EBC they will have to pay Rs. 450/-.
- The application charges are Rs. 350/- for Rajasthan SC/ ST/ Other Category aspirants.
- Candidates should submit the application fee through E-Mitra Kiosk/ CSC Centres.
Procedure to Download RSMSSB Paramedical Staff Hall Ticket 2017
- First of all, candidates need to open the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board official website.
- Then check out the latest notification zone and click on the RSMSSB Lab Technician Hall Ticket.
- Now click on the appropriate link in the next web page.
- Fill up asking details and click on the Download button.
- The admit card will appear on the computer screen and keep it safely for further use.