Latest Updated (19th October 2016); SAIL Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for 24 Deputy Manager Posts at www.sail.co.in
SAIL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016-17
Candidates who are searching the Manager jobs on the internet then must read the following article in which the SAIL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016-17 notification details are available. Candidates don’t miss this golden opportunity and must apply before the closing dates from official website i.e.www.sail.co.in.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is inviting the applications to form through online mode for fulfilling the 24 Deputy Manager Posts vacancies in the Operations, Mechanical, Instrumentation, etc departments. Candidates can apply for the available posts by submitting the online application forms before the 21-11-2016.
SAIL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016 Details
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Name of the Available Positions: Deputy Manager
- Total Number of vacancies: 24 Posts
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2016
- Salary Package: E-3 ₹ 32900 – 3% – 58000/-
- Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Department Wise Available Vacancies:
- Deputy Manager (Mechanical) – 12
- Deputy Manager (Operations) – 10
- Deputy Manager (Instrumentation) – 02
SAIL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016-17 Eligibility
SAIL stands for Steel Authority of India Limited which is going to appoint the suitable and intelligent candidates for the Deputy Managers posts in Operations, Mechanical and instrumentation departments. The main purpose to organize the SAIL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016-17 recruitment is to select those candidates who are deserving for the vacant positions.
- Candidates should be qualified the degree in the related field from an authorized university to be eligible for this recruitment.
- Aspirants should be scored in their qualifying degree minimum 65% marks General and OBC and 55 % marks for SC, ST, PWD categories candidates.
- Candidates should also have at least 07 years’ working experience in relevant field.
- Candidate age must not be less than 18 years and should not be greater than 35 Years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable 05 Years for SC / ST and 03 Years for OBC and 10 Years for PWD categories applicants.
The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) authority persons will select the suitable candidates on the basis of following rounds:-
- Written Examination
- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- for those candidates who are from General and other backward class categories.
- Candidates who are from SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM or departmental categories the application fee is null for them.
- Candidates should pay the application fee in a specially opened “Power Jyoti” account No. -31932241266 at Burnpur, on behalf of IISCO Steel Plant, SAIL.
How to Apply for SAIL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016-17
Below we provide the recruitment applying procedure. Candidates who have the eligibility criteria then must read the following steps carefully and apply online before the 21-11-2016. After the last date, the application form will not be accepted.
- Go to the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) official website.
- Check out the career section and search the SAIL Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016-17
- Download the application form which you will have to be filled by yourself.
- Pay the application form and enclosed the scanned copies of the qualification documents.
- Click on the submit button and take the hard copy of the complete application form.
- Send the application form hard copy to the to the Office of DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal.
Official Website: www.sail.co.in