SSC Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Apply for CHSL, Constable & JE Vacancies at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016
Candidates are you looking for the SSC Recruitment 2016 then we have good news for you because we are going to provide the recruitment notification details. You can collect the each and every detail about the notification in the following description. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment must SSC CHSL Apply Online 2016 at official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting the SSC CHSL 2016 Application Form for the posts of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/ Data Entry Operator/ Lower Division Clerk/ Court Clerk. In this recruitment there are 5134 vacancies are vacant. The candidates can apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2016 by sending the application form before 25th November 2016.
www.ssc.nic.in 2016 Notification
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016|
|Name of the Posts||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant/ Data Entry Operator/ Lower Division Clerk/ Court Clerk|
|Total Number of Posts||5134 Vacancies|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Closing Date||25th November 2016|
SSC CHSL Available Vacancies:
|Serial Number||Posts Name||Total Posts|
|1.||Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||3281 Vacancies|
|2.||Data Entry Operator||506 Vacancies|
|3.||Lower Division Clerk||1321 Vacancies|
|4.||Court Clerk||26 Vacancies|
SSC CHSL Notification 2016
The SSC Recruitment Notification 2016 has been dispatched by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for the 5134 Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk. Those candidates have completed their qualification they have a great opportunity to applying this recruitment.
Eligible and talented candidates can apply for the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2016 by sending the application form through online mode until 25th November 2016. Candidates should check out the eligibility criteria first and then apply.
- Aspirant minimum age must be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years to be eligible for SSC Recruitment 2016
- The upper age relaxation will be provided up to 05 years for SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) & 03 years for OBC (Other Backward Class) & 10 years for PH (Physical Handicapped) category aspirants as per the norms.
- Candidates who are going to apply for the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam they should have qualified the Intermediate (12th Class) from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- For the other information, you can download the SSC CHSL 2016 Notification pdf from the official website.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds:-
- Computer-based written examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Examination (Tier-II)
- Skill Test
- Typing Test (Tier-III) & merit.
- The application fee is Rs. 100/- for General categories aspirants only.
- The application form fee is null for Women (Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Persons with the disability) and Ex-servicemen as per Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India norms.
- Candidates should submit their application fee via online mode by using SBI challan/ net banking and any credit & debit cards.
SSC Recruitment Important Dates:
|Start Date to Submit the Online Application Form||08th October 2016|
|Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form||25th November 2016|
|Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) Date||07th January 2017 to 05th February 2017|
|Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) Date||09th April 2017|
How to submit SSC CHSL 2016 Application Form?
- Candidates should need to browse the Staff Selection Commission official website.
- After that check out the latest notification zone and then find out the SSC Recruitment 2016.
- Now read all eligibility criteria related to the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam and then click on the applied button.
- Enter the all required details in the application form and enclosed the photocopies of the mandatory documents.
- After doing all this you have to submit the application fee through online mode.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and click on the submit button.