Latest Updated (19th October 2016): SSC MTS Recruitment 2016 apply at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC MTS Recruitment 2016
Here, we are going to describe the details regarding the SSC MTS Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are looking for the jobs then must read this article carefully. We write the each and every details about the vacancy notification in the below article.
Applicants who are planning to apply for SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2016 they have to check updated details related to SSC MTS Notification from the official website. Staff Selection Commission conducts SSC Multitasking Staff Exam for those Aspirants, who wish to get Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff position in the Different States and Union Territories. SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2017 upcoming notifications will also available shortly. The application form will be received till 07-11-2016.
Applicants, who are interested in Government Sector jobs, may apply for ssc.nic.in MTS Recruitment before the last date. The aspirant can collect more information about Staff Selection Commission MTS Recruitment like eligibility criteria, the process to apply etc from below section.
- Applicants, who want to apply for SSC MTS Vacancies, they must have passed 10th Class from any recognized board / Institutions.
- A Candidates must be an either a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal / Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from various countries with the intention of permanently settled in India.
Selected Aspirant for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff position will be paid by the pay band of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with gross pay of Rs. 1800/- per month
- Applicants’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age criteria will be decided as per norms.
- Applicants belonging to reserved category will be provided by the relaxation in upper age limit as per the rule of government.
Job appliers will be getting on the basis of their qualifying marks in Staff Selection Commission Multi Tasking NonTechnical Exam followed by the personal interview session.
How To Apply For SSC MTS Recruitment 2016
- Aspirants first of all download application form through official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Fill this application form with all relevant information at required space.
- Attach all important documents with an application form to submit.
- Mark Signature and attach passport size photograph with the application fee.
- After that, submit the filled application form within given time period and get a printout of it for future reference.
About SSC MTS Recruitment 2016
Staff Selection Commission will release the notification for SSC MTS Recruitment on October 8, 2016. The Applicants can apply for the open Competitive examination for selection at different Multi- Tasking(Non-Technical) Staff, a General Central Service Group ‘C‘ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts. The candidates will be posted at various places in different states/union territories across India. The SSC MTS Recruitment Application form will be released on October 8, 2016. The last date to fill the application form is November 7, 2016. The Admit Card for the Written examination will be issued in the month of December 2016 and the exam is scheduled to be conducted on January 8 and 22 2017. Candidates who are interested in applying for the mentioned posts.
|Time||Subjects Name||Max Marks||No. Of Question|
|For Paper 1|
|02 Hours (For Normal)
02 Hours 40 Min (Visually Handicapped applicants)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|For Paper 2|
|30 Minutes (For Normal)
45 Min (For Visually Handicapped applicants)
|Short easy / Letter in English or Hindi||50||50|
Region Wise Vacancy Details:
SSC Region State/UT
CR: Uttar Pradesh
NER : Assam
SR: Tamil Nadu
MPR: Madhya Pradesh
ER: West Bengal
Andaman & Nicobar
Jammu & Kashmir