Latest Update (28th December 2016): Syndicate Bank Job Advertisement 2016-17 Apply Online for 400 Probationary Officer Posts at www.syndicatebank.in
Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are searching the Latest Bank Jobs then you come to the right place because we are going to provide the Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 details in the following sections. Candidates who are interested to know more then must read the below section details very carefully. You can apply through online mode from the official website i.e. www.syndicatebank.in.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Notification 2016
Syndicate Bank has released the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 notification regarding the posts of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I. There are 400 total numbers of vacancies are available in the bank and only eligible candidates will be appointed on the numerous rounds. Candidates can Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online by submitting the application form before the 28th December 2016.
Name of the Available PostProbationary
|Name of the Organization||Syndicate Bank|
|Officer in Junior ManaPost-Probationary-I|
|Total Numbers of Vacant Posts||400 Vacancies|
|Apply Method||Application Form via Online Mode|
|Syndicate Bank PO Salary||Rs.23700/- -Rs.42020/-|
|Syndicate Bank Official Website||www.syndicatebank.in|
Category Wise Available Vacancy
|Category Name||Total Posts|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||108 Vacancies|
|SC (Schedule Class)||60 Vacancies|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||30 Vacancies|
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Syndicate Bank is inviting Syndicate Bank PO Online Application Form for fulfilling the 400 Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment. Candidates who are thinking to apply they will have to submit their application form through online mode before the 28-12-2016. You can grab the eligibility conditions details in the following sections.
- Candidate age should be greater than 20 years and must be less than 28 years to be eligible for the Syndicate Bank PO Vacancy.
- The relaxation in upper age will be given to the 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates as per the rules.
Required Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants should be qualified the 10+2 from a recognized Board / Institution.
- Candidates must hold the Graduation Degree with at least 60 percentages of marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) from an authorized Institution/ University.
- The selection of the candidates on the 400 Syndicate Bank PO Jobs will be done based on the Online Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
- Applicants should have to qualify for all rounds for getting hired on the Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I posts.
- The application fee is Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for general & other categories.
- Those candidates are belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD communities they will have to pay Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) as an application charges.
- You can submit your application fee via online mode (only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking).
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application Form and Application Charges||14th December 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form and Application Charges||28th December 2016|
|Download Syndicate Bank PO Call Letter||14th February 2017|
|Syndicate Bank PO Online Test Date||26th February 2017 (Expected)|
Procedure to Apply for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2016
- Willing candidates should need to open the Syndicate Bank official portal.
- Then go to the Syndicate Bank Career Page and search the Probationary Officer Notification.
- Open the notice and take a look at the given details.
- Now click on the Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Online button and fill up the application form.
- Attach the all necessary documents xerox copies and upload the signature/ Photograph.
- Pay the application fee and collect the application form hard copy for further use.
- Al last checks all details and click on the submit button.
- The last date to apply online is 28th December 2016.