Latest Update (03rd April 2017): Telangana State Police Department has published Telangana Police Constable Notification 2017. Apply For 9058 Telangana State Police SI & Constable Vacancy 2017 at www.tspolice.gov.in
TS Police Recruitment 2017
The Department of Telangana State Police has announced fresh employment news regarding Telangana Police Recruitment 2017 in order to fill up 9058 various vacant Vacancy of Constable, Fire Station Officer, Firemen, Driver, Sub Inspector (SI), TSSP RSI and many other government jobs through its main website. Candidate can utilize this golden opportunity by applying TS Police 2017 Recruitment online application form. The official department is especially looking for young, physically fit and courageous contenders with best track records for above cadres of vast departments. It is the best news for all passionate applicants who were searching for latest government vacancy in Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
Telangana Constable Recruitment 2017
All the interested and passionate candidate who wish to apply for TS Police Constable Job Vacancy 2017 should have complete Class 10th SSC or 10+2 Examination or Graduation from a recognized state university. Qualified interested candidate must note that date of online application form for TS Police Recruitment 2017 the listed vacancy will be declared in the notification which will be announced soon on its primary website. Application procedure can be done online mode only. As per sources, online registration has already started but the last date is still not conferred.
tspolice.gov.in TS Police Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of the Department||Telangana State Police Department|
|Job Type||government job|
|Location of Job||Telangana|
|Total number of post available||9058 Vacancy (No. of Vacancy may be increased or decreased)|
|Allocation of Post wise|
|Sub Inspector||12 Vacancy|
|Constable D.G. Special Protection Force||174 Vacancy|
|Armed Reserved Police (Constable)||2760 Vacancy|
|State Armed Service (Constable)||56 Vacancy|
|Police Constable||1810 Vacancy|
|Police Constable (TSSP)||349 Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector Civil||107 Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector (SI) AR||91 Vacancy|
|TSSP RSI||288 Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector Communications||35 Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector (PTO)||06 Vacancy|
|Fire Station Officer||09 Vacancy|
Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2017
Latest Notification along with online application form to recruit 9058 posts of Constable, Sub Inspector & Fireman had been made available on its official website at www.tspolice.gov.in. Candidate can grab all the important detail information this about recruitment online.
Eligibility Details Telangana Police Recruitment 2017
- Interested candidate age should be at least 18 years and Maximum age is 33 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to reserved category candidates as per norms of State Government and details can be obtained from advertisement.
- Applicants must have passed 10th Class or (10+2) Examination or its equivalent education from an authorized institution board approved by Central or state Government.
- Contenders are also required to have Degree from a recognized institution for some Vacancy. For more information details please visit official notification of the department.
- For Unreserved Category Applicants: Rs. 400/- only
- For Reserved Category Applicants: Rs. 200/- only
The selected candidate for the above-mentioned vacancy will get best pay role per month plus grade pay by the department as per the Government suggested.
The final selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in the examination there are several test criteria to get a job in a government.
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Examination
How to Apply Telangana Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017
- Candidate Read carefully the official notification before applying online.
- Go to the link available on the department website Telangana State Police Department for online application.
- Web site at tspolice.gov.in
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on Proceed to payment and make fee payment online.
- Submit the application form before the last date of the application.
- Take a printout of your application form for future use.