Latest Updated (18th April 2017): TET Examination Notification 2017, Download Admit Card, Application Form, Answer Key, Result
TET Application Form 2017- 2018
Are you looking for a TET examination Notification? So Candidates must read this article focus fully in which we provide all the necessary details about the All Over India TET Examination Notification 2017.
The Teachers’ Eligibility Test for all states will be declared soon on official website. Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) is a Compulsory Examination in all states of India. If the aspirant wants to become a teacher of standard I to V (Primary Teacher) and standard VI to VIII (Above Primary Teacher) and Standard IX to X (Secondary School Teacher). Then the applicant will have to qualify the Teacher’s Eligibility Test. The Applicants who want to Become a Government School Teacher. Then applicant have to appear in the TET Examination as in UP is known as UP TET, in Tamil Nadu is known as TN TET, in Rajasthan is known R TET etc. But there is one more TET exam which is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education is called CTET.
TET Notification 2017-18
The Government should organize a TET each & every year. The Validity Duration of TET certificate will be to a maximum of seven years for all categories of students. But there will be no rules and regulation on the number of attempts candidates can take for getting a TET Certificate. A candidate who has qualified TET may also appear again for improving their score.
Entrance Examination of TET
· It is a compulsory entrance examination for all those candidates who had completed their B.Ed. and who want to do teaching in the primary schools. This test is organized by both State government and Central governments of India.
· Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) was introduced by the Government of India is to improve the standard of teaching in the school. This Exam was held for the first time in the year 2011.
· Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is divided into II papers. Paper I for Standard I to V and paper II for Standard VI to VII. Applicants who clear this test can be recruited for the vacant posts of teacher in government school at different – different levels.
· The Placement is done for all levels of education in schools i.e., higher, middle or lower levels of education.
TET 2016 & Upcoming TET Examination 2017
The Applicants, who are seeking for the teaching jobs in different – different states of India firstly they have to qualify the teaching eligibility test (TET). Interested and Eligible applicants can get the latest information about upcoming TET Entrance Examination through our page. All the latest notification will available on this page.
State Wise TET Examination Date and Application Form Date List
Bihar TET Exam Dates:
- Primary Teacher – 17th December 2016
- Middle and Higher Secondary Teacher – 18th December 2016
- Download Bihar TET Admit Card 2016
UPTET Examination Dates:
- Download UPTET Admit Card: 01st December 2016
- UPTET Examination Date: 19th December 2016
- UPTET Answer Key Available Date: 27th December 2016
- Uttar Pradesh TET Result Status: RELEASED ONLINE
Karnataka TET Exam Dates:
- Online Application Dates: 14th October 2016 to 09th November 2016
- Application Fee Submission Last Date: 15th November 2016
- Examination Date: 08th January 2017
- Download Karnataka TET Hall Ticket 2017
Central TET Exam Date:
- CTET Examination Date: February 2017
- CETE Admit Card 2017 Download
About Teacher Eligibility Test
Most of the teachers are teaching in the private schools. A number of a private institution and the schools are more than the public schools. But the salary scale of the teachers in the private schools is very low. In affiliated schools, teachers get a Better salary than the other normal schools. In government schools, the salary scale of the teachers is very good. So all the candidates want to do the government jobs.
Examination Pattern for TET
Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) contains two papers; Paper I is for standard I to V and Paper II is for Standard VI to VIII. TET Entrance Examination is organized two times in the year by School Education Board of each and every state. If any candidate wants information state wise about TET Examination Notification 2017 such as Examination Notification, Examination Syllabus or any other details check this page www.r2j.in
Paper No. 1: for Standard I to V
|Name of The Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper No. II: for Standard VI to VIII
|Name of The Subjects||Marks||Number of questions|
|Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Language I, language II & Child Development & Pedagogy are the compulsory subjects in Paper No. II .
Eligibility Criteria for TET Examination 2017
Most important things for both State and Central Level TET Examination is Eligibility Criteria. In this Age Limitation and Academic Qualification should be as per eligibility criteria. Here we are providing you basic Eligibility Criteria which is required for all states & Central TET examination.
· Paper I applicants must be completed 12th with minimum 50% marks & 2 Years Diploma in Elementary school Education
· Paper II Applicants must be complete their B.Ed Course.
Application Fees is pay according to the category. The applicants must have to pay the application form fees to get registered in TET Examination Notification 2017. Mode of payment will be online and candidates can pay it by their Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc.
The applicant’s selection will be based on the written examination. Aspirants will be selected by their exam paper cut – off marks list.
Qualifying Marks for TET Examination 2017
The aspirants who scored 60% marks or more than 60% marks will be considered in TET exam.
TET Examination Question Papers
1. TET Assamese Language Question Papers
2. TET Urdu Language Question Papers
3. TET Telugu Language Question Papers
4. TET Tibetan Language Question Papers
5. TET Tamil Language Question Papers
6. TET Sanskrit Language Question Papers
7. TET Punjabi Language Question Papers
8. TET Odia Language Question Papers
9. TET Nepali Language Question Papers
10. TET Mizo Language Question Papers
11. TET Marathi Language Question Papers
12. TET Manipuri Language Question papers
13. TET Malayalam Language Question Papers
14. TET Khasi Language Question Papers
15. TET Kannada Language Question Papers
16. TET Gujarati Language Question Papers
17. TET Garo Language Question Papers
18. TET Bengali Language Question Papers
About the Teaching
Teachers are teaching in various government, private, and semi-government schools and Institution. Now this is the time of modern technology so teachers are also teaching online and delivered the education by the online mode of courses and lectures and earning good handsome. So all the applicants who want to make their bright career in teaching can check out all the provided details above. Teachers prepare the candidates and our next generation for the bright career, and teachers give life to the children. Teachers are playing a most significant role in the life of the student and give them a bright future.
Here, in this above article, we provide all the details about the TET Examination Notification 2017. For further more details about recruitment, admit card, answer keys, results etc. Candidates bookmark our page for future reference.