Latest Update (11th March 2017): Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017 Apply for 333 TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Posts @ tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Notification 2017
Hello, Friends are you looking for the TNPSC Assistant agricultural Officer Vacancy 2017? We have great information for those applicants who want to make their career bright in the Government Job in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Department. All the interested candidates must read this article very carefully and apply for this recruitment from the official website of TNPSC that is www.tnpsc.gov.in. For more details, candidates can bookmark this page and stay in tuned with us.
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Recruitment
Tamil Nadu Public Service commission has revealed the job notification for regarding the TNPSC AAO Vacancy 2017 for the 333 vacant posts available for Assistant Agricultural Officer vacant posts. Candidates who want to make their colorful they can apply for this recruitment from the official website of TNPSC. The contenders who meet the overall eligibility criteria in all the aspects are invited to apply for the TNPSC Jobs 2017 through an online mode at the official website of Tamil Nadu tnpsc.gov.in on or before the last date i.e. 7th April 2017. Other information like age limitations, selection procedure, academic qualification, etc are given below.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Jobs 2017 Information
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Information About||TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Agricultural Officer Post|
|No. of Posts Available||333 Vacant Posts|
|Category of Article||Recruitment 2017|
|Closing Date||07th April 2017|
TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is an organization of the government of Tamil Nadu which is accountable & responsible for governing the placement of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into existence under an Act of the Madras Legislature in the year 1929 & was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in the year 1970. It works under Articles 315 to 323 of Part fourteen of the Constitution of India.
TNPSC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Applicants should possess Higher Secondary Examination, 2nd years Diploma in Agriculture from the recognized the institution by the govt of Tamil Nadu or any other institutions under the control of the commissioner of Agriculture which is affiliated with Tamil Nadu Agriculture University.
- Minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 Years.
- Age relaxation should be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the norms of government.
Selection Criteria: Selection of the candidate is based on the performance in the written examination & personal interview.
Salary Scale: Selected Candidates will get the great pay scale of Rs. 5,400/-to Rs. 20,200/- with the GP of Rs. 2,800/- for Asst Agricultural Officer post according to the rules and regulations of the govt.
- Candidates have to pay One-Time Registration Fee of Rs. 150/-
- Candidates who had already registered they have to pay Rs.50/- Only
- Examination Fee: 150/-
- SC/ST Category of Candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Important dates for TNPSC Vacancy 2017
|Commencing date of Online Application||08th March 2017|
|Closing date for Online Application||07th April 2017|
|Closing date for Submission of Fee||11th April 2017|
|Date of Written Examination||22nd July 2017|
Procedure to Apply for the TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017
All the contenders may apply for the TNPSC Recruitment from the official website of TNPSC with the help of given steps below.
- Firstly, visit the official website of TNPSC that is www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Now aspirants can click on the appropriate link of theTNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017 from the homepage.
- After that contender must read the instructions attentively then apply for the vacant posts
- Then aspirant can fill all with correct and valid details which are required for applying for the recruitment with latest scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all the relevant scanned credentials with the form.
- Then enter the submit tab to submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application and keep it safely for future reference.
In this article, we provide all the relevant information about the TNPSC Recruitment 2017. All the aspirants are able to apply for the given posts from the official website of www.tnpsc.gov.in. Contenders can follow the procedure to apply for the vacancy. If any candidate faces any problem in applying for the vacant posts so they can comment in the comment box below in the article we will help you as soon as possible.