Latest Update (11th February 2017): UP Police Notification 2017 Apply Online for 4546 SI & ASI – Fireman & Jail Warder Post at www.prbp.gov.in
UP Police Recruitment 2017
Good new, for all the candidates who are willing to do a job in UP Police department. Here, in this article, we provide whole detail regarding the UP Police Recruitment 2017. So, all the applicants grab all the details about the recruitment from the below section of the article. Aspirants can read this complete article and then apply for the Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy 2017 at the official website of UP Police that is www.prpb.gov.in. For getting more information related to the upcoming vacancies, results, answer keys, etc applicants can bookmark our page and get all the latest update news from here.
Uttar Pradesh Police Bhartiya 2017
The Board of UP Police Recruitment & Promotion, Police Department, Uttar Pradesh has recently released an official employment notification for 760 vacancies available for the post of Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub-Inspector. For filling up a large number of vacancies in the police department, the UP Police release the UP Police Vacancy 2017. All the interested & willing aspirants fill the application form for the UP Police Recruitment 2017 through online mode in between the dates 12th January to 11th February 2017 & after completing all process of registration applicants have to submit an application form fee on or before 14th February 2017.
www.prpb.gov.in Jobs 2017 Details
|Department||Board of UP Police Recruitment & Promotion|
|Information About||UP Police Recruitment 2017|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector|
About Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
Uttar Pradesh police are state police force of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in the year 1863. Uttar Pradesh police force is the biggest police force in the world working under a single command. It is headed by Director General of Police. Its headquarter is situated in Allahabad. UP Police maintain the law & order in Uttar Pradesh State. Uttar Pradesh is divided into 8 Police zones & each zone is headed by an officer of the rank of inspector General of Police who is & officer of the Indian Police Service.
Eligibility Criteria of UP Police Notification 2017
Candidates can check all the details regarding the UP Police Recruitment 2017 such as Academic Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Form Fee, Salary scale, selection procedure etc.
Academic Qualification: Applicant must have completed Higher Education or Graduation from any recognized university/board.
- Minimum age of the aspirants is 21 years.
- Maximum age of the contender is 28 Years.
Application Form Fee:
- General category students have to pay Rs. 400/-
- There is no fee charged for SC/ST applicants.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, document verification, PST, PET and Medical Exam.
Salary Scale: Refer to the official notification.
Key Dates of UP Police Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for online application form: 1st January 2017
- Closing Date for submitting online application form: 11th February 2017.
Procedure to Apply for the Uttar Pradesh Application Form 2017
- Firstly, you should have to log in to the Board of UP Police Recruitment & Promotion official website.
- Then, open the UP Police Recruitment 2017 notification link from the recruitment section.
- Then open the official notification.
- Then read the guidelines very carefully before applying for this recruitment.
- Then, participants can fill the application form with correct details such as name, DOB etc.
- Attach all the scanned copy of the certificates & upload the recent photograph & signature with the form.
- Submit the application form by click on the submit tab.
- Participants can take a print out copy of the application form and save it for further use.
All the interested and eligible applicants should apply for the UP Police Recruitment 2017 for various posts in the UP Police department. You can apply for the vacant post from the official website of UP Police which is given at the end of this article. If you face any problem in applying for the recruitment can comment in the comment box we will help you as soon as possible.